Queen: It Ain't Easy

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie throws his toy plush into Paul's face, "I don't wanna!!"

"I know you don't like me." Paul Prenter tells him over the loud music and flashing lights, "But we need to work on a deal. Grow up and quit acting like a retard." he moves his hand up to Freddie's thigh.

Freddie screams and kicks, he starts having a meltdown. He nearly hits when he's grabbed but he recognized the cologne it was a musty smelling cologne with a dash of sweetness, it was Brian his main saving grace, "Back off, Paul." he growls grabbing the plush and Fred.

Paul backs down, "I need him, Brian. If you won't let me have him then I'm quitting."

"Good, I'll tell John Reid to come in." Brian held Freddie was now panicking again, "Hope you have a piss poor life." he leaves the stunned Paul behind.

They make it to the park before Freddie has to sit down, he's shaking and crying. Brian tries to comfort him. But Freddie rocking and scratching at himself, Brian grabs onto Fred's wrists, "Freddie, Freddie."

"Fred?" it was John who looks like he was jogging only in a pair of sweatpants and old sneakers, "Is it his autism again?" he asks Brian.

"That and Paul." Brian tells him.

"So we get a new manager now?"

Freddie reaches for John before the two can say anything, "J-Johnny." he hiccups a snot bubble popping.

John sits down and cradles Freddie into his chest rocking him gingerly and rubbing his back, "Maybe skin to skin contact is good for him?" Brian suggests noticing how calm Freddie got once put against John's bare chest.

"Its not really skin to skin." John tells him,  "He has a wife beater on but it's pretty close to skin to skin, I guess."

Freddie sucks on his thumb his skin littered with small scratch marks and some had a few droplets of blood on them. Brian cleans up Freddie as John holds him babying the older man, "Do you feel better?" Brian asks.

Freddie shakes his head and snuggles into John, "Hurt."

"What hurts?" Brian asks softly.

"Head."

"You have a headache?" John says softly.

Freddie nods and whimpers hiding his face in John's hairless chest, "Shh, let's get you home then."

John keeps him cradled as they walk home, Freddie seems at ease with himself. He looks to be half asleep face pressed against John's shoulder slight drool leaves his mouth. Brian pushed Fred's hair out of his face, "Handsome one, aren't we?"

Freddie smiles sleepily and snuggles into John he winces a little feeling the sting from his scratches they soon make it inside the home. Brian rubs his back, "You want your juice?"

Freddie nods and sniffles rubbing at his face, Brian goes into the kitchen and go his juice. Freddie chugs it down before yawning rubbing at his eyes, he falls asleep in John's lap the bunny plush laying in his lap, "He looks dead." Brian jokes watching as Freddie drools on himself.

"Don't be a meanie." John chuckles looking down at him he pets Freddie's head, ''He's precious." 

John manages to lay Freddie down in his bed and tuck him with his train theme blanket, Freddie snuggles into the blanket drooling more.

"Don't forget to turn on the nightlight." John reminds Brian.

Brian nods and turns on The Finding Nemo nightlight, the pair leave the room letting Freddie sleep, "I'm going to make his favourite."

"Spicy orange chicken?" Brian asks.

"If his mouth isn't on fire he isn't happy." John tells him getting started cooking.

"I'll prepare a Caesar salad then."  Brian says rummaging through the fridge.

Soon when dinner was almost done soft footsteps were heard, "Bri? Johnny?"

John kisses Freddie on the head, "Dinner's almost done, bud. Go wash up and sit at the table."

Freddie waddles into the bathroom sleepily he uses it and washes his hands. He still felt sleepy a nice dinner and back to bed he goes, Fred waddles into the dining room he sees a salad in the middle of the table along with dinnerware, a pitcher of lemonade was next to the salad. A nice blue tablecloth lines the table it looked nice with the white walls and black flooring.

He sits down as John and Brian bring in food. They start fishing out food and getting drinks, Freddie rocks a little as he waits. He picks at a scab on his arm, "Don't do that." John tells him moving his hand.

Freddie fusses and hits the table, "Eat and then you can go back to bed." John tells him sternly. Freddie responded to John better than anyone else, and no one really knows why. Freddie eats the chicken and the salad afterward no complaints coming from him,

"Put your dishes in the sink." Brian tells him once he's done.

Freddie grumbles and does as told rising his dishes too. He sits down with John on the couch then Brian joins them, Freddie snuggles them both yawning sleepily.

Brian turns on the TV and watches CSI with John and Freddie, ''Man's got a boom stick.' Freddie tells them sleepily.

John nods thoughtfully, "He's going to be the victim, he heard a noise."

Freddie nods, "He going to get butt touched." Brian and John snicker and pet his head watching as Freddie lays his head on Brian's shoulder falling asleep quickly.

"Peace and quiet." John hums laying back.

"Uh-huh.'' Brian cuddles up to Brian getting sleepy himself.

John cuddles them both as the t.v. drones on, "Big cuddle party?"

"Remember it's not gay if you keep your socks on.'' Brian jokes.

"Its not gay if you don't make eye contact." John adds in.

The two giggle softly the type of laughter that only happens when you're very tried and everything is fucking funny as hell. The two bump foreheads before pulling away and laying on Freddie gingerly, "Goodnight, Bri."

"Nightie nightie, Bri." John yawns.

The three of them sleep on the couch cuddling and drooling on each other.