Breaky: Keep Me Closer ⭐

TamaraCaroline99 Here's Your request dear sorry for the cringe this is my first time writing smut

Artist: Darya
Tumblr: imalososos

John enters his home, “Babe I’m home.” he calls kicking off his shoes, he hears a mumble of greeting coming from the kitchen. Which was odd Brian was never quiet.

John creeps past the entranceway and into the open kitchen Brian was in a small nightie he was bent over pulling something out of the oven giving John a full pantie shot. He wolf whistles and smacks his ass, “Watcha cookin good lookin?”

Brian blushed, placing the brownies onto the stove John’s hand was still on his ass rubbing it and groping, “B-Brownies.”

John kisses him, “Why don’t we do a little something something while they cool?”

Brian smirks and kisses him back, wrapping his legs around John’s waist, the younger one gropes his ass not breaking their kiss as he brings him into the bedroom. The older one tilts his head back as John suckles and nips on Brian’s neck, he bites down on a certain spot on Brian’s neck making him moan softly. He touches him through his panties making Brian moan and grind against his hand. John jerks him off faster until he sees a small spot appear on Brian’s panties then he stops, “John!~” Brian whines loudly pouting, “You meanie!”

John removes the nightie from him, he licks down his chest and suckles on one of his nipple, “M-Mm,”  Brian groans,

 “You feel that baby?~”

Brian whines and bucks trying to get more friction, “John.~” he whines face going redder.

John holds his hips down, “Shh baby boy, you’ll get some more in a moment. You continue to misbehave you’ll be punished.” he warns Brian.

Brian keeps rutting against him and whining like a cat in heat, John lays Brian across his lap tearing off the lacy panties. John goes to spank that non-existent ass of Brian’s but stops, “Well look at what we got here.” John muses.

Brian whines and rubs against John’s leg, “Looks like you planned to get fucked.” John removes the buttplug from Brian’s hole making the older one whine, “Naughy little whore I got.”

Brian pouts, “Joh-“

John spanks that little ass hard making Brian let out a choked out moan, he keeps spanking his ass until it’s nice and red. Brian’s a crying drooling mess on his lap, “Color?” John asks, rubbing Brian’s bottom gingerly.

“G-Green, John.”

“Good,” John tells him kissing his back, “Hands and knees now, whore.” John delivered one last hard spank to Brian’s ass, making the older man moan loudly.

He got onto his hands and knees like John wanted his hair brushes against his shoulders. He hears the sound of the lube being opened and he pants and whines loudly.

“Hold still.” John tells him pushing a finger inside of him,

“John please just..” Brian whimpers and whines his face burning.

“I’m not fucking you raw, it’ll hurt too much. Okay, love? I don’t want to hurt ya.”

Brian whines as John scissors him he winces when a third finger is added, “You good, baby?” John asks.

Brian nods his head and wiggles his ass, “Please, Johnny.~”

John removes his fingers from him making Brian wince a little, John grabs his own penis and aligned it to enter Brian’s asshole. He pushes into Brian slowly waiting for any sign to stop, he pushes in fully and waits for Brian to adjust. Brian groans softly, “R-Ready, John.”

John kisses his neck and thrusts slowly at first he then pushes in as deep as he can. He thrusts in and out of him fast he grabs onto Brian’s waist they are pressed chest to back as John pounds into Brian’s asshole. Brian’s moan loudly practically screaming his head was tossed back hitting John’s shoulder, John took this as a chance to mark Brian as they fuck. He bites down on Brian’s neck making the older one moan loudly, John felt like when he was getting close he reaches down to touch Brian when his lover calls out, “Yellow, I-I need a different position.”

John lays him on his back and places some pillows under him and goes back into him, the two fuck pressed against each other John marking Brian constantly, and Brian making small markings on John. John pounds into Brian’s prostate repeatedly the older lulls his head back morning loudly drool leaves his mouth and tears of bliss appear. John strokes Brian fast, “Do you want in or out, love?” John asks,

“In!” Brian shouts tossing his head back again.

John kisses him gingerly; he lets go of Brian’s hips which had small little bruises starting on it from how hard they were held. John fucks him into the mattress hard Brian screams scratching John’s back and digging his heels into John’s soft sides. He screeches out John’s name his voice going hoarse. His vision blackens and he cums. Stream after stream hit their chests, stomachs, and a little on John’s cheek. John moans into Brian’s mouth and cums inside of him, he pants laying on top of Brian who’s shaking underneath him.

John pulls out slowly watching Brian’s face for any discomfort not seeing any he grabs the water bottle off the table and uncaps it. He puts it against Brian’s lips, “Drink sweetheart.” he pets Brian’s head like he’s a scared animal.

Brian weakly sips he looks exhausted and worn, his body marked thoroughly with John’s bites and hickeys. John comes out of the bathroom with a warm rag and cleans up Brian and the sheet the best he can, “You can shower in the morning.” John says grabbing some lotion and rubbing it onto Brian’s legs, backside, and back.

Brian hums contently stretching  some, “T-Thank you, Johnny.” Brian’s voice was raspy,

John kisses him gingerly on the lips, “You don’t have to thank me.” John says handing Brian a cereal bar to munch on as he finishes applying the lotion on him. John puts up the brownies as Brian eats, he comes in to Brian waiting on John under the covers he looks sad, “Cuddles.” Brian pouts his giant 5ft stuff penguin lay on the other side of him. He still looked exhausted.

“You don’t even have to ask me, baby boy.”

John climbs into bed watching Brian snuggle into his chest immediately and John holds his beau in his arms protectively. He watches as Brian falls asleep. John scoots over the giant penguin stuff animal, "My baby." he tells the stuff animal and John snuggles into the mop of curls on Brian’s head and falls fast asleep knowing his baby boy was safe in his arms.