Platonic!Frain: Tickle Tickle⭐

vampiregirl2131097 Here's your request

Freddie squeals as his brother's hands tickle his sides. He sounds like a dying cow, "S-Stop!! Stop!" he cries hitting his head off the armrest of the sofa.

"I love that you're so over ticklish." Brian chuckles stopping.

Freddie punched him in shoulder, "And your little baby punches don't hurt."

Freddie whines and thrashes as Brian tickles him again. Freddie's face goes redder as Brian keeps tickling, "Stop! Stop! You're going to make me pee!! I don't wanna pee!!"

Brian stops them and helps up, "I'm sorry!"

Freddie races to the bathroom he's already undoing his pants. Brian shields his eyes and trips over his own feet. The sound of the vase shattering scares the shit out of Brian and he wackes his head on the couch, "Mom's going to flip!!' Brian screams seeing their mum's prized vase in pieces on the floor.

Freddie runs out of the bathroom pants still down, "Oh god!! Why that one!!"

Brian screams, "Put your willy away! Put it away!!"

Freddie panics trying to stuff it back in, "Quit pissing! Quit pissing!" Brian wails.

"I still had to pee!!!"

...

"You don't tell a soul." Freddie tells him as they put away the shampooer and the cleaner.

"Agreed."

The two look at each then to the living room, "It looks too clean." Freddie says, "Mom will be suspicious."

Brian pushes his mop of curls out of his face, "Well, uh...."

Freddie grabs some pretzels and sprinkles them onto the carpet and left a few cans of cola on the table and fireplace, "There." he claps his hands.

Brian lifts him up and body slams him onto the couch knocking pillows over and messing the couch up. He violently tickles his little brother causing the younger boy to thrash around. He keeps tickling him slobber was coming from Freddie's mouth and he was wheezing.
The door bell going off scared them and Brian jumps over the couch to get check it, he sees their neighbor, Mrs. Deacon standing on their porch she's holding the handle of the stroller and she looked tired.

Brian answers the door, "Yes?"

Mrs. Deacon looks up, "Oh Brian, do you mind watching baby John for me while a run a few errands. I'll pay you-"

"And you'll pay me right?" Freddie asks.

"I'll pay both of you." Mrs. Deacon tells them. With the idea of making a quick buck the two agree to watch her three month old son.

The bring him inside he just stares at the wide eyed lips moist from his drooling, "Babies don't do much they they?" Freddie asks wiggling John's foot.

"No, they do not." Brian tells him.

"Lets take him to the park!" Freddie beams, "Babies love parks."

Brian shrugs and the two take him to the park where he giggles and coos at the little birdies flying around. Freddie keeps the hood of the stroller up so the sun wont hurt him, "I'm going to the bathroom, keep him safe." Brian warns before going to the public bathroom.

Freddie sighs and gets out on his phone his foot is nearly ran over by someone pushing a stroller, "Babysitting your little sister too?" the guy asks.

"Little brother." Freddie lies this guy was smoking hot and he wanted to keep talking he stands up and the man steps back some.

"Its cold out here." Freddie shivers.

The man puts his coat around him, "My name is, Jim."

"Freddie."

Jim smiles and writes down his number on Fred's hand, "Why don't you call me sometime soon?"

Freddie blushes and nods, "Yeah, I w-"

"Freddie come on! We got to go! Moms on her way home!" Brian hollered.

Freddie apologizes and grabs one of the strollers, "See ya." he takes off.

The two arrived home cold and tired, "Please don't flirt when your babysitting."

Freddie waves his hand, "Nothing went wrong."

John started to fuss and Freddie yanks him out of the stroller he smelled something rank, "Gross!"

"Change him." Brian tells Fred, "Put on your big boy pants and change, John."

Freddie undoes the diaper and screams, "That's a vagina!!!"

Brian snaps his head up and looks, "You grabbed the wrong baby!!" he pinches Freddie's side, "You're in big trouble now."

Freddie calls the number Jim gave him and they swap babies back without much hassle. John sleeps peaceful in the makeshift crib the boys made him, "Time for your punishment."

Freddie whimpers and covers his face, ''Please don't do what dad use to d-"

Brian tickles him and tackles him onto the couch, Freddie covers his mouth not to wake the baby up, little slips of laughter would slip out and John would twitch a little.

Brian kept tickling until Fred had tears in his eyes and he's redder than a tomato, ''Okay I'm done."

Freddie was still wheezing holding his stomach, "My side hurts!" he wheezed, "Oh shit!" he goes toppling off the couch.

"You alright, space cadet?" Brian asks.

"Yeah get the door." Freddie tells him.

"Wha?"

The doorbell rings and Brian looks confused before going to get it. Freddie picks up John and puts the sleepy boy back into the stroller. Brian takes the stroller from him and hands it to Mrs. Deacon, he wishes the young mom well and shuts the door.

"Ooh we got a voicemail!" Freddie chirps he hits the button.

"Hey lovies," their mother speaks, "I guess I won't be home tonight like I thought. I'll try and see you guys next month does that sound nice?" she pauses and sniffle can be heard, "Brian take care of your brother for me, okay? I love you both. Mummy sends her love and kisses to you, Brian, Freddie. Love you goodbye."

Freddie frowns, "I hate this."

Brian hugs him tight and kisses him on the head, "Turn that frown upside down."

"And why should I?"

"Because I'll do this!!!" Brian tickles him making the younger boy squeal till his cheeks hurt from laughter, "Come on lets go make pizza bagels, you little shit."

"Yay!" Freddie cheers, "Best brother ever!"