Poly!Queen: Who's The Best⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request

Roger, Brian, and John are arguing playfully in the kitchen being loud and acting like teenagers again.

"No I'm the best husband!" Roger shouts he had the most "beauty" out of the three,

"No, I'm the best!" Brian tosses his hands up he's been with John the longest they dated in college.

"No me!" John shushes the sleepily baby on the carrier on his chest and rubs his baby bump, "I'm carrying your baby!" he jabs a finger on Brian's nose.

"It's Freddie's right?" Roger asks.

John points to the one nursing on his chest, "See I'm the better husband. I remember the kids. And I remember which kids are mixed"

"I'm the better husband because I'm the only one with blue eyes." Roger blurts.

They playfully argue until Freddie comes home from work where they bombarded him with, "Who's the better husband?"

"What?," Freddie puts the groceries down,

"Who's the better husband?" Roger asks, battering his eyelashes and wiggling his hips trying to be seductive.

"Yeah who's the better husband?" John asks gesturing to their son.

"Yeah who's better?" Brian asks.

Freddie holds up his hands laughing, "I love you guys too much to pick," Freddie kisses them each, "I can't live without a single one of you." Freddie coos.

They pout and fuss at him but Freddie scoops them up and lays them on their giant couch and puts their son in his playpen for a nap. They all pile up on the couch,Roger grabs Freddie's groin, "Who's the better husband?"

Freddie screeches sounding like a girl when Roger squeezes, "All of you!"

The three husbands pout but finally accept that they are all equal and can't fight to get an answer out of Freddie. The three youngsters cuddle and kiss Freddie all over enjoying his company.

"What's for dinner?" Freddie hums against Brian's lips,

"Chicken and rice." Roger says getting elbowed by Brian, "And vegan for the angry tree that keeps elbowing me."

Brian flips him off pouting, "Is the baby mad?" Freddie teasing skew king in a babying tone.

"You're all dicks."

Freddie waggles a finger, "Language before we all cram our dicks in your ass and then you'll learn your manners."

Brian blushes and shuts up and Roger laughs, "Freddie's the best husband."

"He's the very best!" John claps his hands and rubs over his small bump,

"Meanies all of you." Brian pouts.

Freddie stretches and grins, "Lets go make dinner all together."

Their son stands up in his oak town and bounces, "Looks like Jagger is up from his nap." Freddie scoops him up and changes his diaper,

"Now let's make dinner after Freddie washes his hands." John pipes up setting Jagger in his walker.

They start to make dinner letting Jagger wheel himself around the house. Freddie chops up the chicken and John boils the rice in chicken broth for more flavor.

Does this taste funny?" Roger had a celery between his lips,

"Yes, we haven't bought celery since we brought Jagger home a year ago." Brian speaks up.

Roger shrugs and eats it helping Brian make his faux chicken and rice. They sit down in the living room where they dine and defend themselves from an infant in a walker who was literally fed moments ago.

John mashed up the chicken some and gave Jagger a forkful of it to try, "See, mama is the best husband." Freddie jokes tickling Jagger's chin who bites him.

"And daddy is the best too! So is papa, and dada!" John cheers, clapping Jagger's hand together making the chubby cheeked boy grin toothless.

John kisses his son's hands before letting him go off, "We're all the best husbands." Roger sighs happily, cuddling up to his beaus.

John kisses each of them and Jagger squeals throwing his sippy, "He's telling me you have cooties." Roger giggles against John's lips, "My cooties monster!"

He tickles John making the youngest boy squeal and laugh, "Stop! Stop! I'm going to pee!"

"He's pregnant!" Freddie squeaks tripping over Jagger and breaking the coffee table.

Brian holds his plate protectively against his chest, "And that's what I call a dinner and a show."

John rushes off to the bathroom and the others clean up the mess. Jagger happily steals food off his parents' plates. Once everything was calmed, Jagger was exhausted and they put their little angel to bed, "Lullaby time!" Freddie coos.

"Blackbird singing in the dead of night, Take these broken wings and learn to fly

All your life. You were only waiting for this moment to arise." John sings and the others join in,

"Take these sunken eyes and learn to see. All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free. Blackbird fly, blackbird fly into the light of a dark black night."

That made Jagger more sleepy so Brian begins to sing, "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality,"

Roger joins in, "Open your eyes. Look up to the skies and see."

Freddie and John join too. "I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. Because I'm easy come, easy go. A little high, little low. Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me."

Jagger closes his little hazel eyes and falls asleep. The parents sneak out of the nursery. Once they got back into their bedroom they all high fives and cheered, "We are the best husbands ever!"

Roger chest bumps Brian sending the poodle flying backwards onto the waterbed and bounces they both laugh.

The four all cuddle up on the bed kissing and snuggling, "We really are the best team ever!"

Freddie gets them snacks they don't have to fight Jagger to eat and watch scary movies. "Who knew Bohemian Rhapsody would put him to sleep?" Freddie laughs

"See he's your son." John laughs cuddling and loving on him.

They all cuddle and love each other, finally and truly deciding that they are truly the best husbands ever and that they are all equal with each other and no one can beat them.