Lumi: Anniversary

Lucy stares in disbelief, her jaw slacked. There was batter all over the floor, counters, ceiling, all over her pot belly pig, all over her boyfriend, and all over their friend, Ben.

“R-Rami, Ben, what did you two do!?”

Rami looks up at her like a scolded child a mixing bowl lay haphazardly on the counter about to fall and there’s a spoon stuck to the ceiling, “I-I wanted to make your favorite for our anniversary but I never made pancakes before so I dragged Ben along to help.”

“And we made a pancake batter bomb.” Ben whispers bright red looking down at his shoes as a glob of batter falls off his head and onto the floor.

Lucy sputters still in shock, “H-How!” she shrieks.

Both boys shrug their shoulders and look very sheepish, “We’ll clean it up.” they both say.

Lucy picks up their pot belly shaking her head, “I’ll clean up Eli, you clean up this.” she gestures to the mess. 

She goes upstairs into their bathroom and washes their poor piggy off who just looks upset at having to get another bath in the same week, “I know you’re daddy is a dummy head.” Lucy whispers washing behind Eli’s ears, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure you get extra scraps this time.”

Eli snorts and licks her face, stomping his hoof in the tub, “Good, piggy.” she heaves him out of the bath and dries him off. Eli snorts and wanders off to his own bedroom, Lucy comes downstairs she can smell pancakes cooking. She steps into the kitchen to see Ben holding a cutting board like a shield close to his face as Rami flips pancakes, a stack of about six pancakes are on a plate along with some microwaved bacon.

“Your plate is on the counter.” Ben says smacking a pancake with the cutting board when it went flying in his direction,

“Eat up, honey bunny bear.” Rami kisses her gingerly, Lucy smiles and takes her plate. The boys made the kitchen shine like a diamond you would never guess pancake batter was everywhere. Ben gets Eli into his harness and leash, he leaves with the pig so the two could have alone time.

Rami and Lucy eat their dinner in the living room watching some cheesy movie. Rami cleans up their dishes and the two cuddle on the couch. Lucy kisses him gingerly cupping his face with her hands their movie forgotten about as Lucy pulls Rami closer to her pressed chest to chest, 

“I love you, Rami.” Lucy presses their foreheads together smiling looking into his giant chalky blue eyes,

Rami kisses her again, “And I love you too, my dove.” he caresses her cheek looking lovingly into her green eyes both of them looked at each other with such tenderness and love.

Lucy picks him, making him squeal as she walks to their balcony and the two watch the sunset together. Rami places his hand on the railing and Lucy’s places hers on top of Rami’s, “I love you you, so much.” the wind blows her blond hair around,

“I love you too, Lucy, you’re my whole world Pooh bear.” Rami’s voice was all soft; he laid his head onto her shoulder.

Lucy kisses him again and turns on their fairy lights. It made Rami’s eyes shine and he looked so adorable and small. Lucy kisses his forehead, she pulls out her phone and gets music playing. They dance on the poor Rami’s head resting on Lucy’s shoulder as she takes the lead, Rami stands on her feet to be taller. Lucy has her hands on Rami’s full waist as they slow dance on their balcony. Soon it gets cold and they head back inside and Lucy drops something and kneels down to pick it, she’s still kneeling as she asks, 

“Rami Said Malek, when I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. When I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together.” Lucy rambles, “I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to.

I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending. Rami will you marry me?”

Rami covers his mouth as Lucy holds up a ring. It was a simple ring with three  little stones, two green like her eyes and one blue in the middle like his. Rami nods his head unable to form words, Lucy slips the ring onto his finger and kisses him. They paid Ben for taking care of Eli and brought the piggy back home. Who happily curled up into his doggy bed, Lucy and Rami got ready for bed.

Rami undresses and gets ready to hop into the shower when Lucy smacks his ass, “Looking good baby boy.”

Rami blushes and crosses his legs some, “You know I’m 13 years older than you.”

Lucy squeezes his ass and kisses his neck, “Did I stutter, baby?”

Rami shakes his head, “N-No mistress.”

Lucy pats his bum, “Good boy.”

After rough shower sex where Lucy made Rami her bitch and even used her special toy, they went to bed exhausted and Rami was in serious need of cuddles. Rami legs his head on her bare chest snuggling as close as he can with her, Lucy wraps around him holding him as close as possible, “I love you, Rami.” she whispers as she falls asleep,

“I love you too my queen.” 

And with that the two fall asleep pressed against each other tightly. They were so happy together and they were so deeply in love with each other it was nauseating. But the Malek-Boynton household was very happy and nothing will change that ever. For their love will conquer all that tries to prevent it.