Froger: Dirty Dancer⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request (sorry it's not letting me tag)

Freddie slams the car door getting scolded by his mother and older sister, Kash. The teens look around the resort they are staying at. It sure was fancy, and full of rich folks the sheltered teens would be more than happy to learn all their secrets. They are in Western North Carolina, home of whatever it’s early as hell Freddie’s father is a doctor with a mean streak, hands each of his kids 100$ to use as they please. Freddie follows his family for a bit not knowing what really to do. The resorption is owned by one of his father’s friends from school that’s all he really knows.

The teens finally split up from their parents and wander off in different directions. It’s getting late, Freddie steps into the restaurant wandering if he can beg his father’s friend to give him food for free. He stops, watching the friend demean the staff. His eyes catch someone, a beautiful blond hair boy with the prettiest baby blue eyes next to blonde is a sleazy older looking man feeling up one of the female dancers. Fred’s father’s friend speaks up, “Remember to flirt with the customers' children, no matter how ugly they are.” 

He walks away after that and the blond boy walks over to him, “I don’t think I’ve seen you around before, baby.”

Freddie blushes, “I-I’m on vacation here for the whole summer!” his voice cracks and he blushes looking down at his worn platform shoes,

“Mm,” the blond’s blue eyes roam over Freddie’s body, “You’re quite the catch. Where are you from beautiful.”

“India.”

“I dig foreign chicks.” the blond tells, 

“I’m not a chick.” Freddie whispers.

The blond shrugs, “Eh, a hole is a hole.” the blue eyed boy looks at him, “I’m Roger, you care to dance?”

“I’m Farrokh and I don’t think I can dance.”

“Let me show you, baby.” Roger says, taking his hand.

Freddie blushes as Roger dances him around, it was unlike any dancing Freddie has seen. He felt so weightless in Roger’s arms as he’s lifted up and spun around, he’s never felt this way before. Freddie pants and wipes his face, a woman strolls over and puts a hand on Roger’s shoulder,”Who’s this?”

“Mary this is Baby, Baby this is Mary she’s my dance partner for the competition.”

Mary rolls her eyes at Roger and looks to Freddie, “What’s your name sweetheart?”

“Farrokh but everyone calls me Freddie.”

Mary nods, “Ignore Roger he calls everyone baby. Took me kicking him in the nuts for him to stop calling me that.”

Roger covers his groin eyeing Freddie, Fred lurches forward and Roger squeals and hides behind Mary. Freddie laughs and begins to walk away, “H-Hey baby.”

Freddie turns around, “Care to join us for the party?” Mary asks.

Freddie’s eyes light up, “A party? Sure!”

Mary grins and goes to talk to the others. The sleazy man from early comes up and tries to hit on Freddie, “Sorry I’m not interested.”

“I’m going to be a doctor.” the man tells him, “Dr. Paul Prenter.”

“That’s nice but you’re a creep and I was talking to Roger.”

“He’s only going to use you.” Paul warns him, grabbing onto his waist, “Come with me.”