- 제22장

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞!! 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :𝐃

 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :𝐃

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

june 3, 2013

it was running up on a couple days before their debut. it was a hectic last few weeks for the group. with all of the shootings and music video recordings as well as polishing up the final version of their debut album, the members barley had any time to breathe, let alone sleep.

thankfully, namjoon and yoongi's shared bunk bed had been replaced and yoongi was back sleeping in the guys dorm. he didn't really miss the cramped room, having preferred his own space over anything else. but he wasn't one to complain about it.

it was official that all eight of the trainees will be debuting together as bangtan sonyeondan. bulletproof boy scouts.. well jisun may not be a boy, but she loves the name of their group.

and with so many different issues occuring up to this point in their 'to be' career, jisun was proud of herself for correcting her mistakes in dance rehearsals, practicing day and night regardless of when she was told to go home and rest.

she was stubborn indeed. jisun had to refocus on her tasks at hand; and so she fought for her spot in the official line up, and it paid off. they were working on their last bits of their album and music video! she was so close. they were so close to being an actual kpop group, and not forever just unknown trainees.

"breakfast is done!" seokjin said from their tiny dining room and within a few minutes a bee line of the six guys lazily walked into the room. how seokjin even had the energy to make food for the members was a mystery. he was amazing, they were all so grateful for their oldest member who always took care of them in the best ways seokjin possibly could while batteling his own struggles.

"call jisun over from across the hall. she needs to eat too." seokjin said while looking at namjoon. "sure thing. i'll be right back."

well, their breakfast wasn't anything too special, each members was given 1 hard boiled egg, 1 plain chicken breast, a bowl of rice and kimchi on the side with cups of water and coffee (if they wanted).

yeah, their company had them all on a diet and seokjin was abidding said orders even though he so badly wanted jajangmyeon at this point in time. but their debut was coming up in less than two weeks so they had to work even harder than before.

knocking a bit loud onto jisun's apartment door, it took a few long seconds for the opposite to open the door. "good morning oppa. breakfast?" jisun yawned tiredly. her tiny face looking smaller in the giant hoodie she wore over her head, hair stuffed in and all. "mm, come on, same old thing, but we still gotta eat." joon sighed. "man i really just wanna eat something more than just eggs and chicken. like why can't the chicken breast at least be seasoned? it's so nasty bland." jisun complained.