- 제21장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

one week ago

"to be honest, i think your dance sucks. it's terrible. i want to gouge my eyes out watching you guys." their choreographer lectured.

how humiliating.

"we'll work harder, sir." namjoon bowed his head like the rest of the members.

jisun didn't have a lot of dance experience like a majority of the rest of the group so she felt like a major burden. sure she busked on the streets and that's how she was recruited, however, she had no professional experience outside of working under big hit.

not only was she the only female apart of the group but she was also one of the youngest, well, she is the youngest and the most inexperienced trainee apart of the group, they all knew.

she felt both like a burden and extremely embarrassed.

she felt like she was the main reason the rest of the group was getting dragged down.

jisun lacked confidence in herself and her abilities. the boys knew she was an extremely talented person, especially knowing she was self-taught a majority of the things she knew. it's much much much more challenging once you're finally being trained professionally, it's a different atmosphere. they all knew it wasn't going to be easy.

jisun beat herself up everyday, trying to work harder in order to keep up.

"jisun, especially you. your footwork needs to correlate more with the rest of the guys and it doesn't match your arm movements at all." the choreographer pointed out.

just as she thought.

she was the main problem.

"i'll work harder, sir." she bowed, apologizing for not being perfect, basically.

the industry tends to paint the idols in that kind of picture, 'perfect and unmatched.' though there was truth within that statement, at the end of the day, they're all human with their own flaws.

jisun will never not point out how much she hated the term, 'perfect' when it was a literal fantasy for anything to be 'perfect' like they say.

"dance is over but i expect you all to improve on some things by tomorrow's practice. you especially, kim jisun." and with that, they were left alone breathing heavily from the intense workout and holding their breaths in front of their teacher.

"the choreography is hard for me, somebody who's been dancing my entire life, i don't understand how he expects you to be perfect at it right off the bat after only having two days to practice for it." jimin sat beside jisun who sipped on her water in disappointment.