- 제10장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DISCLAIMER ⚠️⚠️ ANGST/SEXUAL ASSUALT PLS IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU IN ANY WAY, PLS DONT READ I DONT INTEND ON TRIGGERING OTHERS WITH MY WORKS, YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.
BE SAFE ARMY

being caught up in her own world, to which she was still frustrated with herself that she couldn't get the moves down correctly without making a mistake, she didn't notice the man behind her.

there stood a man, who closed the door to the dance studio as quietly as he could and stood, watching jisun go over the steps to her solo a few times; taking this chance to examine her body. the way her body moved as she struggled but yet still held gracefulness to which jisun didn't know she held and the man hadn't known how such a young lady could move as gracefully as she did.

he licked his lips.
eyes darting in all different directions of the girl's body
before he spoke, quite loudly, that it ended up echoing in the nearly empty, dance studio.

jisun had almost jumped out of her skin as she heard this booming voice from behind her.

"i see you're still struggling with your solo?" the man raised his left eyebrow, smirking ever so slightly.

slowly turning around, the girl was faced with none other than, oh jaein, the groups choreographer. "i- yes." she bowed slightly, now suddenly feeling very uncomfortable being alone with the man who she'd noticed in the past would inappropriately look at her.

his smirk grew as he took a step forward

"i'll show you the moves, you just follow along, yeah?" he'd said as if it were a question, but his body language told jisun she hadn't had a choice, so, not wanting to get in trouble, she nodded her head.

jaein had now been only slightly in front of the girl as they both faced the mirrored wall.

walking through the steps, jaein observed the girls figure, making sure she was getting the moves right, and when she'd messed up, his smirk grew into an even larger one making jisun feel even more uncomfortable.

"here, it's like this." jaein demonstrated once again for the girl but she couldn't get it down correctly, it was like she was opening the gate further without even realizing it.

"no, your legs are too close together and your hips should be on an angle," he walked over to the girl and put his hands on her hips without any warning, 'guiding' her. jisun stiffened at this. he held her hips firmly and it made her feel beyond uncomfortable. his body was hovering over her tiny form.

"put most of your weight on this leg here,"  he'd said into her right ear as he pushed down on her left hip harshly causing her weight to be mainly on said leg and she couldn't help but hiss in pain.

what the hell is he doing??
the girl internally panicked

"and your right hip should be higher than your left, so that your hip is out more," he'd gone too far this time, he'd literally grabbed her ass and instructed her to lift her right hip up higher making the girl gasp and shake in fear. she tried to get out of his grip, but it only caused his grip to tighten around both her hip and ass. "l-let go." she tried. 

this isn't right this isn't right this isn't right
she screamed mentally

he chuckled evilly, holding even tighter while bringing her body closer to his front side.

jisun gasped once again, fear evident on her features as her hands started to clam with sweat and shake with nerves. "i said let go." she trembled this time. she was angry at herself for not defending herself better. she reminded herself that she knew taekwondo, but in that moment it was like everything she'd learned disappeared.

it was a matter of fight or flight and she really just wanted to take the latter. she wanted to run and hide and never come back out. her fight-flight-freeze response chose freeze rather the others and she hated herself for it.

the man pulled her even closer, his hand that'd groped her ass moving to her chest, his other hand still tightly holding onto her hip.

she felt violated
she was violated
and she felt disgusting

she felt disgusting
as if she had done something wrong

his hand roamed her chest

his other hand moved toward her inner thighs

"please, just let me go" the girl had to choke back the sob she felt coming, creating a lump in her throat.

he kissed her neck multiple times and continued to suck on her neck ignoring her completely

jisun felt overwhelmed,
scared
violated
worthless
vulnerable
and alone all in one. all she wanted was to practice her solo routine for their debut but instead she was being sexually attacked and as her mind was yelling at her to do something her body froze, not knowing how to properly react.

"please, just stop." she whimpered as she tried to pull away yet again, but this time, the hand the was placed on her chest was raised into the air, ready to strike the girl who'd flinched back as much as she could as she closed her eyes bracing herself for the pain, that in seconds, met with her cheek. it was so hard and so loud that the sound had echoed in the studio.

she couldn't hold her tears back anymore, she couldn't hold her sobs back anymore.

at this point his hand had maneuvered its way up her shirt to feel everything.

as his harsh, angry lips moved all over the girls neck his filthy hand moved to the lining of the girls joggers that loosely fitted around her waist.

"s-stop--" jisun trembled once again as she tried to pull away, this time succeeding as she fell on her face and scrambled away from the horrifying man, who huffed in annoyance and pulled the girls feet making her slide right back to him as he trapped the girls waist with his knees and her head with his own two hands, one on either side.

jisun was mere inches away from his lips as she looked at him with wide eyes; tears still streaming out of her eyes like a waterfall into the ocean.

"stop moving you whore!" the man shouted at the girl.

she finally found control of her hands and started to try and push him away to the best of her ability.

another slap had crossed her poor face, a hand print visibly there on her cheek.

the man grabbed hold of her arms and pinned them above her head, he was too strong for her. she tried her best to get out of his grip but he only held on tighter.
red marks were sure to appear on her wrists the moment whatever was going to happen next was over.

the girl couldn't breathe.
she was suffocating under this man.

her voice was gone from all her cries telling him to leave her alone by the time he'd began to pull down both of their pants, hers first, his last.

i dont want this! why is this happening?! why am i always the unlucky one?

her voice was silent

just as the man was about to strip the girl of her underwear, the door slammed opened.

-----------

yeah i hate myself for even adding this into the plot but i did and idk how to feel about it. sexual abuse/assault is in no way acceptable or okay.

remember to stay safe at all times!! <3

- nat

edited: 2/7/20 20:17
again: 3/25/20 - 19:35
again: 7/14/20 - 22:07
again: 7/19/20 - 20:33