- 제5장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a bit cliché isn't it? i was in an accident at the age of 12, lost my parents and a part of my hearing all within that one day. i then, after learning sign language, and being discharged from the hospital by recovering well and officially, legally, becoming my own person, i moved to a huge, crowded city, to pursue my dreams. i celebrated my first birthday ever, alone. celebrated it with nothing but that run down piano in the basement of my old apartment building. and now, i was accepted into a small entertainment company, to pursue my dream, i moved into the dorms, and signed a few papers making my contract official.
all to be here past nine o'clock at night, just to simply feel like my life was about to be taken from my own hands.

what happened to me being my own person? what happened to that girl who knew how to fight back and scream? what happened to the joyful once, almost, talkative girl i once was? what happened to her?

my life has turned into a cliché story where the girl loses everything she's ever had, but her willpower. she was always determined. but she didn't know whether she was strong enough or not. so you ask yourself, while reading this cliché story, will she make it?

i was pulled around the corner, the hand still simply around my mouth muffling any sounds that wouldn't have made much sound anyway.

i wasn't mute. i was just hard of hearing, but for whatever reason, this particular night seemed like i didn't have a voice. like my body just wasn't listening.

i heard slight whispers, but in reality i knew they weren't as quiet as they appeared to be through my ears.

i could just barley make out what was being said.

tears, they were there, but they didn't make it down my cheeks. at least i knew i had enough strength to keep them away. although they clouded my vision, i wouldn't let them fall. i hadn't cried much since my parents death. since i became HOH. it was simply as if i was numb, emotionally.

"shh, keep your voice down. be quiet." said the owner of the hand that kept me quiet. not knowing what else i could do, i stilled everything, stilled my breathing, stilled my motions unless the person behind me moved me with him.

i knew it was a him, by the feel of their hand, that being slightly bigger for a females. the sound of their deep voice. the feel of the persons flat chest, chiseled stomach, stronger arms wrapped securely around me.

it was like i was safe, in their warmth, but not knowing who it was made me shiver.

but before anything else happened, the man that seemed to be following me, walked past me and the person behind me.