- 제1장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

july 17, 2010

it was a rather unusual and beyond bizarre day for the girl, jisun hadn't gotten much sleep that night. that is, because she was in a hospital bed, listening, or trying to listen to the beeping sounds coming from the heart monitor that had been connected to her.
she was suffocating in that small room, filled with nothing but darkness, the only light source in the room being the heart monitor showing her vitals, that showed how her heart beat, beat irregularly.

jisun hated, and will always hate the dark. she was scared of what could be hiding in the corners of the room. and although at the age of twelve, had she should've been over her fear, but it never went away. and to make it worse, her beloved parents weren't there any longer to comfort the twelve year old. they were gone.

10 hours prior ~

"jisun! baby, let's gooo!! other wise we're going to be late for that dinner we have with our boss." jisun's mother called out to the twelve year old who was hurriedly rushing around her room. she was nervous, although she shouldn't have to worry about this dinner, she was. jisun was going as the co-assistant's daughter!

her parents both worked at a well off company to which they were the co-assistants of the managers assistant from the company. meaning her parents still get a lot of important work handed to them, making it seem as if jisun had to make her parents look good by making herself look decent.

although it was tough, her parents didn't make that much money, only enough to get them by with enough of everything, that including just the needed amount of three weeks of clothing in jisun's closet.

looking at her appearance yet again, she nodded her head approvingly; she'd be wearing a white loose long-sleeved tee with a pair of black mom jeans. pairing that off with her knockoff all black vans (keds lol) and the silver necklace she wouldn't dare to take off. her mother and father gave it to her as a christmas gift this past chirstmas, the necklace having a simple yet unique icy blue diamond butterfly charm. knowing how her family can't afford much other than necessary things, she was very grateful and swore she'd never take it off, and she intends to keep that promise. her hair naturally down hitting her midsection.

'i really need a haircut don't i?' sighing to herself, she grabbed her ipod and chapstick, just in case, and ran down the steps, facing her parents who were also wearing casual but neat attire. coincidentally, they all seemed to be matching in colors, her father wearing a black button down and tan slacks, black ankle boots, his hair being slightly slicked back to the side, messily, but neatly done. as for her mother, she was wearing a white tee, an affordable light grey blazer and matching dress pants to be paired nicely together with the white tee. her hair being only slightly curled in an old fashioned manner as well as being pinned back into a half up-half down style. black half inch heels to go along, putting the outfit together nicely.