- 제20장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

third person pov .

well, jisun was.... very embarrassed at the moment to say the very least.

taehyung broke his promise in keeping the accidental kiss a secret.

all men do is lie.

jisun knew she should've expected something like this happening; it wasn't the end of the world or anything, but she didn't want everyone to know that she and jeongguk kissed, nonetheless, how it happened. then again, it was also taehyung who she was trusting with this information, she definitely should've known that he would do something like this. he can't keep secrets for more than five seconds before spilling the tea with everyone.

though, she was thanking her angel and devil on her shoulders that she didn't spill how they did end up kissing. but she was beginning to realize that secrets in a kpop pre-debut rookie group were to be spilled at some point. all she hoped for was that this one thing wasn't released to the rest of the members in fear of never ending teasing.

"gukie and jiji kissed a couple days ago~" taehyung had laughed when finally spilling the tea. the two youngests' heads were either turned away or turned down into their lap out of embarrassment.

gasping like a majority of the other members, seokjin spoke. "they what?!- you what?!- and i didn't know about it!?!- bitc-"

"when did that happen?" hoseok wheezed, laughing alongside taehyung at how red the maknae's cheeks had gotten. neither were answering the question.

"i'm-" jeongguk spoke but cut himself off, he didn't even know what to say. "i-" he continued stuttering but nothing ever actually came out other than stutters. "we-"

"yes, we kissed, it was an accident, though." jisun hopped in, wanting to end this torture of embarrassment. "pd-nim finds out and you're both screwed." yoongi said from beside jeongguk.

that can't happen.

"tAehYung!" jisun called out informally, annoyance and embarrassment sweeping through her veins. said boys eyes widened in shock, at not only the informality but also the fact that the quiet jisun just yelled- or 'yelled' for her usually quiet voice. she was clearly getting used to being around the boys after nearly a year of being there with them, finally.

"yAh! it's 'oppa' to you!" he shouted back. "i don't care! i don't like you right now!" jisun crossed her arms sulkily. her true age was finally showing.

-

since yoongi didn't have a bed to sleep in, he'd offered to sleep on the floor but jisun asked if he wanted to stay at her dorm for the next few nights; trusting that it wouldn't be a problem had he stayed over for a little while as they work on getting their bed either repaired or replaced.