- 제15장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

flashback

once jeongguk and jisun arrived back at the dorms, they separated ways, jeongguk to his and the other guys' dorm to put away his foods and jisun to hers to do the same.

when she walked into her dorm, she found the guys and jisoo all seated on her couch, ground, and/or chair she had in her tiny living room.

"i'm back." she announced to the group.

"ah, jisun. where's jeongguk?" jimin asked, noticing the younger's absence.
"he went back to your guys' dorm to put his snacks and the milk away. i'm not sure if he'll be back over though." jisun answered while on her way over to the kitchen island to set down the bags.

"what did you get?" jisoo got up from the couch and made her way over to jisun.
"ah, unnie.. here's your change. thank you again. you know i could've paid for this myself." jisun explained, once again, while handing jisoo her money.

"i'm the older one here." jisoo pointed out. "you should still keep the extra change, you'll need it eventually. my gift to you?" she cocked and eyebrow as if saying, 'you have no other choice.' making jisun back down and accept the money even though she didn't want to.
"fine.."

"anyways, what did you all get?"
"uhm, well i picked up some banana milk, bread, fruit and vegetables. that's all i really need. ah, and i got some frozen chicken. for dinners and such." jisun explained, taking out said food items.

"okay good. just please, don't burn something down when cooking. i don't need to get a phone call from the company or whoever saying that you've burned this place down, or worse, hurt yourself in the process, okay?" jisoo spoke as if she were imagining it all happening....

"chill, unnie. i'm capable enough to cook chicken. i'm not that bad.." she whined in return, a pout forming on jisun's lips as she walked over to the fridge to put her food away.

"whatever, just be careful."
"mm" she hummed in return, already having heard this lecture before.

closing the door once the rest of the guys left her dorm after another hour of spending time together, jisun turned around to walk back into the living room, knowing what was about to come next.

"you don't have to tell me everything, but... how are you? honestly?" jisoo asked, knowing something happened, and it had taken some part of jisun that she just couldn't put her finger on, not yet. but she didn't want to pry her way in and force the young girl to tell her what happened when she may not be open to even talking about it.