- 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾

( 🌱 )
˗ˏˋ 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌
˚* ੈ✩‧₊

— although she and her group promotes and sponsors for samsung, she is an apple lover

although she and her group promotes and sponsors for samsung, she is an apple lover. she prefers apple products over android any day; that's how it's always been and that's how it always will be.
since she and her group does sponsor for samsung, she has to actually show that she uses the product they're helping promote. she owns the galaxy s20 in black, where in public, she will use this phone. the sole purpose of this phone is for business regarding her work while her iphone 11, that she has in purple, is used as her personal phone. all of her photos, personal contacts, private socials are all located on this phone, separating her work and personal life.

🍑
˗ˏˋ 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌
˚* ੈ✩‧₊

— jisun loves the purple color of her iphone so she likes to stick with clear cases with small designs on them

jisun loves the purple color of her iphone so she likes to stick with clear cases with small designs on them.

the 'lonely' case is her newest case that she got only recently. she had it on her phone for a few weeks until switching it over to the flower one, which is the case that is
currently on her phone.

the flower case was gifted to her by namjoon. he'd just randomly bought the case saying: "𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐. 𝗂 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝗌𝖺𝗂 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎." the flower one was definitely her favorite because of how she received it.

and the bear case was gifted to her by jisoo for her birthday, coming second on the list of her favorites.

🍒
˗ˏˋ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ˎˊ˗
↳ 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗈𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌
˚* ੈ✩‧₊

🍒˗ˏˋ 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ˎˊ˗↳ 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗈𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌˚* ੈ✩‧₊