fire

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

( note: this o/s takes place in early 2016 - the boys know of the girls hearing disability )

——————
"YAH JISUN-AH!!!"
-
[ 4 hours before ]

it all started with a simple dance practice with jeongguk, hoseok and jisun. the other members all off working on or doing something else.

"come on gguk, you got this." hoseok and jisun encouraged the boy who was getting frustrated with the fact that his feet and arms weren't working together as they were directed to.

"okay, okay, i got this." jeongguk reassured, more himself than the members as he tried again for the nth time of trying. doing the footwork carefully as he moved his arms in the right direction they were to be headed, he'd finally gotten the steps down correctly. "ayeee there you go! you got it!" hoseok and jisun cheered for the boy as he let out a breath of relief and a proud smile appearing on his features. "oh thank god! i didn't think i could do it. i'm going to practice it a few more times, thank you." he smiled once more before breaking away from the two and heading over to another corner in the room to continue practicing and perfecting the steps.

"well, jisun... wanna learn this dance with me?" hoseok asked the girl who tilted her head to the side only slightly. "what song?"

"it's called... 'Dr. Dre - the next episode'" he smiled proudly after reading the title in english correctly.

"mm sure. is there a choreography to the song or are we making one up as we go?" jisun asked with a small smile.

"which one do you prefer?"

"making one up."

"then we shall do that!" hoseok beamed while walking over to the stereo and plugging in his phone to play the song and the part they were going to do.

"is this for 'hope on the street'? i wanna be in it!"

"yes yes, you may dance with me. now, let's get started." the two practiced until they were confident enough that they could film a cover right then and there.

(their cover)

jeongguk, who was on the side watching them record clapped for the two once they stood in their end poses.

"alright, that was fun. but now i've better get back to the dorms so i can clean up and get back to the studio. this album isn't going to write itself. adios amigos." jisun waved at them as she picked up her things and left the dance studio.