- 제9장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(side note: jisun's birthday was on december 8th BUT although she recognized it was her birthday, she didn't tell her members nor did she have the energy to celebrate it, she's now 15 years old :))

january 2013

new years had just passed and the group was still working as hard as ever for their debut. 

jisun had been focusing more on herself these past few days, it wasn't because she didn't like her band mates, it was the opposite actually, she really liked having the seven as her fellow band members, although two of them seemed a bit more distant from jisun even though it's been 7 months since she's been a trainee, jisun had done the same to literally all seven of the members and was slowly adjusting to the seven, still. but the only difference with these two particular members was that they hadn't tried to get closer to jisun as the others had, but instead watch her from afar - jisun noticed this, but ignored their observing stares.

she'd been focusing on her health more over anything else, she'd been trying to get as much sleep as possible, eating a little less than what she'd been before the announcement of the band's formation to seem more lean, more fit and more skinny to fit the female k-pop idol standards.

she'd also been going to the gym that was stationed in the big hit building - that also held the dance studios and other rooms where trainees were to train - to build some more muscle and lose the excess fat that seemed to never go away. on top of that she'd been dancing for hours on end with her band members. it was tiring, she could admit, but she didn't dare to complain. how could she? not when she's working so hard for her debut with her other members.

there was this one day in particular, a day the girl would never be able to forget.

-

jisun had woken an hour earlier than seokjin, who she learned was the first one up to make the guys breakfast in the guys dorm, so she could head over to the entertainment building to practice her solo part in one of their songs the group had been working on. it'd been taught to her by their dance instructor, but she was still struggling getting the moves perfected to the way she would've liked them to be, and the footwork was intense.

although the girl felt slightly light headed after the first three times she'd tried the steps to her solo, she continued on with practicing her steps.

not much longer had the rest of the group joined her in the dance studio, all groggy from having just woken up 20 minutes prior. "jisun-sshi? what are you doing here so--" hoseok yawned in the midst of his sentence before continuing, "early in the morning?"

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 | ᵇᵗˢ ⁸ᵗʰ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें