- 제17장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisun and taehyung were the last ones to be revealed to the public.

as bang pd-nim called them, they were the 'secret members' though for jisun, the public already knew that there was some girl that walked with the group, it was just confusing to the nets so they could only theorize and pitch in their opinions on the group and what was to be of this mysterious to-be hip-hop group.
some already spreading hate toward the yet-to-debut kpop group. jisun tried to ignore the hate comments that were already being thrown her and the rest of the guys' way; she knew it was all going to get worse once they debuted, but she still worked hard. possibly harder than she originally was, though she didn't really realize it.

"do you know when bang pd-nim will reveal you to the public? i have a feeling i'll be the last one to be revealed." jisun asked taehyung. the two were left alone in the dance studio. the others had gone off to do their own things once the groups dance practice finished. tae and jisun had stayed back to just relax- small talk coming up every now and then, other wise it was just the two sitting in a comfortable silence.

the kpop industry was a unique one.
there was nothing like it; you can't find something similar to it anywhere you were to go.

just a group of trainees who know nothing about each other, put into a group and are told that they'd be debuting together thus they have to get along.
and if they didn't get along with each other, there was a risk of the group not debuting or not succeeding after debuting.
which was why each and every member tried their best to get along with one another, and eventually, that getting along with one another became natural and they 7/10 times actually become comfortable with their members.

for bts it wasn't that difficult.

"i don't know, sun. hopefully soon. i like not being known by the public, but i also hate it. the other members are able to go in front of cameras to get used to them while i- we can't. they can do things together on camera but we can't; at least not until we're revealed as members. it sucks." taehyung sighed. he was still a little frustrated that bang pd-nim hadn't announced when he planned on revealing him or jisun to the public.

"hey, wanna go somewhere?" jisun asked, although agreeing with the older, she thought it was best to change the topic for a moment.

"hm? sure, where?" taehyung's ears perked up.
although the two were allowed to go out, training had gotten harder since it was announced that they were going to debut. so that meant most of their time was spent on training hard and otherwise at the dorms coping with the endless cramping and pain in their muscles from training so hard and sleeping when they could.