seven years with bts

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was finally june, 2020. the entire beginning of the month was exciting for both bts and army's. june was a special month for both as it was the month in which the group debuted. this year, they were celebrating 7 years of being a group together.

although they've been together for 8, some 9, some 10 years now, this year and month, it was 7 years officially.

the company wanted to do something new for this anniversary. starting from june 1st, they started putting out and releasing new content in preparation for the 6th muster.

although this wasn't anything new, they continued to do it but with different things.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

day 1
the 'opening ceremony' where they released their airplane pt.2 (summer version) music video from when they were shooting their 2018 summer package in saipan.

day 2
the 'family portrait' where they all took group and unit pictures together.

for the first concept, the members wore colored glasses that, unbeknownst to army's, were matching with the members whom were in the same units. jisun was apart of namgi's unit with the song, respect.

in the song, she did back up vocals and would harmonize with either or, though at first listen you wouldn't be able to recognize jisun's voice in the song.

"𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍! 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾! 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍! 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌! 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍! 쉽겐 말 안 할래! 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍! 아직 잘 몰라도! 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍! 언젠가 말할게! 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍! 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾! 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍! 𝗈𝗁, 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁~~!"
jisun sung along side taehyung while behind the scenes of the photoshoot. they playfully danced together while they sang the song, hopping all over the set, both the camera-girl for the bangtan episode, the members, and the crew surrounding them watched in adoration.

her glasses were red, matching yoongi and namjoon's. to match the rest of the guy's outfits for this concept, jisun wore a suited black suit, the ends of her pants were boot cut and wide, allowing her to match the outfit with 4" stilettos that were pointed at the ends, making her look absolutely powerful.

her makeup look was quite drastic. her face makeup was done as usual, but her blush and highlighter was a bit more drastic and bolder than usual. she'd convinced the makeup unnies to let her do her own makeup for this concept.
she pulled off a bold red lip with a little glitter shining on her plump lips and her eye makeup was kept simple but bold with long false-but-realistic-eyelashes and red winged eyeliner to match her red glasses that sat at the tip of her nose. she put a little bit of glitter in the middle of her eyebrow's which were also done as usual; since her eyebrows were quite thick and dark already, she'd only filled them in lightly, focusing more on the spots that needed to be filled in to make it even.