- 제6장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

third person pov

jisun and jisoo talked for a bit more, catching up while happily signing with each other.

true best friends they were.

what jisun hadn't noticed was a certain somebody watching from the door of the cafeteria for a while, watching in curiosity as the girl smiled and used her hands in ways he hadn't ever seen before.

but he knew that she was using a language, perhaps sign language? he hadn't known, but he presumed it was, but he couldn't stop looking at jisun as she smiled.

she was glad she was smiling, it felt relieving, but she knew that this happiness wasn't going to last for long, at least not for a while.

"hyung!" a sudden voice called out which made that certain hyung nearly jump out of his pants - and out of his sudden daze.

"what?" he asked, eyes wide from shock, but quickly calmed down seeing that it was just his dongsaeng.

"the meeting's starting in ten, we should head to pd-nim's office now, you know how he is when we're late." taehyung said to his hyung, "alright, lets go." with one last look at the girl taehyung's hyung had suddenly found captivating, they headed to their bosses office.

"when was your meeting again?" jisoo asked looking at her watch, jisun furrowed her eyebrows before looking at her own watch and nearly falling out of her chair in the process.

frantically, the girl signed a few things, along the lines of "shit," "late," "i'm already fucking up," "unnie i love you," "safe," and "bye."

jisoo could only chuckle at the frantic girl as she hung up the call, heading back to work.

jisun, on the other hand, was freaking out. she originally planned to talk to jisoo for a couple minutes and then calm herself down before walking into that meeting room.

but no

it was already 11:55.

she was basically screwed.

why did i have to be happy now of all times? i guess i get carried away when i'm in such mindset, its been so long- SHIT WHERE IS THIS OFFICE?!

frantically pulling out the sheet bang pd gave her the day prior, she ran to the front desk, startling the young fellow behind it; it's something she tended to do often.

"e-excuse me, i have a meeting with bang sihyuk in five minutes where is this room? pls help" she spoke at the speed of light making the receptionists' eyes widen at being spoken to at such speed.

looking at the number of the room she had to go into though, he quickly said "second floor to the right, three doors down room 6-" jisun didn't hear the rest as she ran up the flight of stairs to the second floor at the speed of a lion on its prey.