shock

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisun's pov

me and the boys were preparing for our concert that was in a few hours. we began our speak yourself tour a few months ago, and today was the final show until we got a break. and although i was sad about the fact that we weren't going to be continuing our tour until later this year in october, i was relieved that after years of constantly working for the past several years since our debut, we'd all get a break from the media and fame, and live as anybody else.

currently, we were all on stage rehearsing a few of our songs while lazily dancing to it; trying to save up as much of our energy as we could for the show tonight.

during our run through of dope, the volume of my ear piece kept going in and out of sound. seeing as i was hoh (hard of hearing) the staff had to get me special in-ear pieces that worked as a hearing aid would, in a sense, just the only difference was that the sound of my mics would be louder than a regular in-ear piece would be- and not whereas a hearing aid allows the host to hear things around them clearer. it was greatly appreciated on my end seeing as during our debut days, using the in-ear pieces only really worked with my right ear and the left ear's piece was to just block out the rest of the noise from the crowds, mainly.

at times the pitch of my mics would be loud and others it'd be quiet; but I didn't think much of it at the time.

that was a bad idea.

we were rehearsing idol, and in the midst of dancing, the audio of my in-ear piece suddenly blared the song loudly as a shock of electricity went through my entire body, from my left ear to my toes. I screeched as I felt the undeniably painful pain in my ear and halted in my position, causing taehyung, who was to my left, to bump into me, as by reflex one hand held my ear, as the other was held out to catch my fall; as I fell due to taehyung bumping into me.

everyone stopped.

everything stopped.

at the sound of my painful wales, everyone in the room halted to see what'd happened. and so, for a stilled three seconds, everyone was silent, as they heard the background music to idol and my cries of pain before taehyung and yoongi, who'd been literally right beside me as this happened, came to my aid; the others followed.

"j-jisun? what's wrong?" taehyung stuttered. I couldn't answer, because I couldn't hear him.

"taehyung move," yoongi whispered as he knelled down in front of me, acting as calm as he could, as he examined my figure trying to figure out what happened. "baby, you need to let go of your ear. can you do that so we can see?" he spoke softly, but frantically signing the words he spoke.