- 제8장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

date: may 6th, 2012

after giving up they all agreed to never do that again as they were terrible at freestyle.

"okay, so instead of freestyling, why don't we just go around in a circle and share the basics, name, age, skill, where we are from, brief background story - if you're comfortable, and maybe what we aspire to do?" taehyung suggested.

"that sounds fine." jisun agreed as the others nodded in agreement.

"oldest to youngest or youngest to older?" hoseok asked.

"i'll start," seokjin began. "okay, my name is kim seokjin, i am currently 19 years old. i'm turning 20 this december." he laughed, "i am a vocalist and the eldest person among us eight. I was born in Gwacheon and before becoming a trainee under big hit, i was going to school... i aspire to be... well i aspire to get better in my singing and find the path i was meant to take in life." he finished with a heart smile.

"wahhh, that was good." seokjin smiled even more as he received a round of applause from the group.

"yoongi hyung, your turn."

"name, min yoongi. age, 19. skill, rapping and song writing. pob, daegu. and i'm not comfortable sharing my life story to everyone, not yet at least. i aspire to write good music," he nodded, agreeing with what he was saying. "and i want to... make a change."

he's very blunt about most things isn't he? jisun thought to herself while gazing his direction.

"my name is jung hoseok, i am currently 18 years old but am turning 19 in february next year! i am mainly a dancer but i've taken a spot for rapping and sub-vocalist as well.. i was born in Gwangju. before auditioning, i performed underground as a dancer, and i aspire to inquire more skills in rapping and song writing, also producing."

"i am kim namjoon, 17 years old, i was born in Ilsan. my position in this group is the leader, rapper, song writer and producer. i used to rap underground - as i mentioned earlier, and i went by the name Runch Randa but now i go by Rap Monster, or RapMon, or RM or just Namjoon... yeah." he smiled a cheeky smile after listing off all of his names he's made for himself. "i aspire to make a change with my songs. with my songs i want to help people, i'm not entirely sure how i will do that, but it is something i aspire- dream of."

"am i older or younger than you tae? i forgot.." jimin whispered shyly. "birth month and year?" taehyung asked in the same toned whisper as jimins. "october, '95.. how about you?"

"dang, december '95. you go first, hyung." taehyung said with emphasis on 'hyung'.

"alright, my name is park jimin, and as of right now i am 16 years old and i'm from busan - a very beautiful place might i add... uh before auditioning i danced a lot and helped my grandmother with her rice cake shop. she makes the best rice cakes.." he had hearts in his eyes as he thought of his grandmother's rice cakes. "i'm a dancer, and vocalist and what i aspire off of all of this is to grow as a person, mainly. i wish to dance on stage one day in front of some big crowd and only hope that they're all smiling and enjoying the performances..."