positive

vote and comment !! enjoy this one, you're in for a ride hehe

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"oh shit." was the first thing to come out of jisun's mouth as she stared in horror at the stick that was in her shaking hands.

"holy shit." was the second thing to come out of her mouth before she collapsed onto the bathroom floor in shock.

jisun had been feeling ill recently and after feeling this way for two weeks, somehow in succeeding at hiding all of this from the guys, she finally figured that maybe, just maybe, she'd gotten herself pregnant.

the thought terrified her because she never wanted children, never intended on having children, and wasn't ready to have children. she was 22 years old and was not in any way ready to buckle down and have a child pop out of her in 8 months.

even then, her and yoongi never talked about if they even ever wanted children or not; the topic never came up, but now that jisun had looked at the stick in her hands, that she peed on nothing but 5 minutes before, tested positive, she worried that the conversation that was bound to happen between her and yoongi would be terrible.

"no." jisun shook her head in denial. "no fucking way this is real." she shook her head once again. she was still on the floor of the bathroom, now in tears as she continued to stare at the stupid stick that tested positive.

she sat in that position for another five minutes, letting the new found information sink in while she began to calm her breathing.

"okay, maybe it is real." she accepted with a sigh.

suddenly the bathroom door opened scaring the hell out of jisun as she hurriedly attempted to hide the pregnancy test behind her back but ultimately failed as she accidently let go of the test and it flung from her hands and bounced off the wall that was behind her. it slid far enough for the person who'd entered to see what the item was.

not only was the person who entered the bathroom taken aback from the very sight of another human being in the bathroom when he hadn't thought anybody else was in there, but also the fact that that human being was jisun and she was on the floor with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"w-what- jisun? what's wrong?" jeongguk stuttered as he walked into the bathroom and kneeled down in front of the younger female.

"j-jeongguk- gguk- what do i do?" she cried into her hands before being pulled into the arms of jeongguk.

"shh it's okay, you'll be okay." he hugged her tightly before looking over at the item that flew out of her hands only seconds ago. he froze for a second when he finally realized what the item was, and after assessing the situation- seeing how jisun was reacting and how he noticed they clearly were not happy tears but rather shocked and stress-filled tears- he knew what was up but didn't know how to comfort her other than just hugging her and telling her she'll be alright.