- 제4장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I walked down the dark streets of my new neighborhood trying to find a convenient store, somewhere.

I was listening to some music through my phone, blasting orchestrated music through the earbuds, the vibrations being felt, making me hum in content.

it was always nice listening to music through headphones. ever since and even before the accident, when I was told I was hard of hearing, it was something that helped and still helps me cope with it. the vibrations that always come through the earbuds made me almost feel like I had all of my hearing back. it felt like I was in a different reality; a reality where my life wasn't a complete mess.

sighing loudly, I continued my walk around the neighborhood, following my phone's direction to the nearest convenience store for the reason I left the dorms in the first place; to find food.

about another 5 minutes passed when I'd found the store that seemed to be open 24 hours. walking into the store, I greeted the person behind the counter before grabbing a basket and went straight toward the ramen and noodles area, filling the basket up with all of those microwaveable packets. moving onto a few drinks and frozen foods. other regular groceries were piled into the basket; and within barley even 15 minutes of being in the store, I was paying for the foods and on my way back home.

--

seeing as i'd walked about 15 minutes away from the dorms, it'd take me about 20 to get back.

with the music still playing through the janky earbuds, the sky dark, the air, cold. it was peaceful to say the least. at this point in my life, I preferred night over day and cold over hot. just, something that became a thing after the car accident.

huffing a sigh, my left arm holding most of the grocery bags began to ache slightly and I still had another ten minute walk. shifting most of the bags onto my right hand, I continued walking, after i grab a carton of banana milk out of one of the plastic bags alongside a packaged bread that was still slightly warm.

i should've just waited until daylight to walk out alone. this place is fucking sketchy. I thought to myself. looking around the current area I was in, seemed to be darker than it was when i'd walked passed, toward the store. chills running down my spine, I felt a presence behind me, and sure enough; as I looked behind me into the dark street, a silhouette of a tall figure trailing about 16 feet behind myself.

not trying to be attacked tonight, I turned back around and began doing what any other sane person would do, and that was speed up my pace.

it was an instinct.

something our bodies just do when we're frightened, although our brains simply know that, especially in any horror movie, it's stupid to run, because when you aren't in your best mind set thinking clearly, you make irrational decisions. running is one of them.

but after thirty seconds of speed-walking down the same route I came, I attempted to calm myself down, technically it could be nothing. but then again, when does anything good ever go my way? no but they could just be walking the same direction i'm going in.. but they seemed really tall. a man. or a really tall female. but their figure didn't seem like it belonged to a female. shit shit shit. do I turn around to see if they're even still there? oh my god. no I can't- stop being a wuss and just turn around! it could be nothing... I hope.

having a mental argument with myself, I managed to convince myself it be okay to just turn around for two seconds to see if they're still a safe distance away from me.

but like I said, nothing ever good goes my way. eyes nearly popping out of their sockets, shock taking over my body, the male figure had seemed to catch up faster than i'd hoped. he was now merely 5 feet behind me. too close too close too close. what do I do? shut up jisun! you know how to defend yourself, use those skills if he really tries to touch you. just walk home, keep walking and breathe.

turning back around, I still walked at a fast pace, but tried to calm myself down. i'd hoped it wasn't somebody actually following me.

seeing the building just a block away, I sighed in relief before checking behind me once again, and nearly screamed but before I could, a hand came around my mouth making the sound muffled.

what... the fuck?!?!

------

short and boring chapter, eh, maybe it'll get a bit more interesting, you'll see ;))

who do you think was following her?

and do you think it's the person who muffled her scream? lemme know ;)

idk if I should continue writing in jisun's pov or in third person.. or switch it up once and a while.. but for now i'll just continue writing in jisun's pov,,

requests are open

if you spotted any grammar or spelling errors lemme knooow <3

bye

edited: 10/28/19
again: 3/25/20
again: 11/27/20