- 제11장

𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the door opened with a creak but it was unheard by both jaein and jisun who had closed her eyes, head to the side as she couldn't bare what was happening to her right at that moment as her tears couldn't stop flowing, even with her eyes closed.

a gasp was heard by three different people as their eyes widened to the sizes of saucers and took action immediately after assessing the situation.

five minutes prior

all seven of the boys tiredly walked their way back to their dorms ready to eat something before taking a shower and heading off to take a nap when yoongi and jeongguk both groan in annoyance at the same time making one look at the other in question before they both blurted, "i forgot my--"

"headphones"
"phone"

sighing playfully, taehyung went and wrapped his arms around both jeongguk's and yoongi's shoulders, "tsk how forgetful," he shook his head in a playful manner, "we'll be back hyungs!" and with that the trio was off to go retrieve their belongings.

the rest of the hyungs were left shaking their heads at the three before turning back in the direction of their dorms so they can finally rest for a few hours.

the trio walked in silence, yoongi on taehyung's left, jeongguk on his right while taehyung's arms were still wrapped around both of their shoulders loosely.

upon arriving back at the building the three walked down the corridor and to their dance studio they'd been in just 10 minutes ago.

"wait- do you hear that?" taehyung whispered as he'd heard a weird noise from inside the studio, though he didn't know what it was nor how to explain it.

"yeah- wait what is that?" jeongguk asked the other two as they all put their ears up against the door to listen but they couldn't describe what it was and so, yoongi being a little grumpy from being so tired and overworked, he opened the door only to be met with a sight none of the three had expected to ever see.

they gasped in shock and horror.

they saw a man, who in seconds they were able to recognize as mr. oh, and jisun under him.

not being able to fathom what the fuck was happening and why the hell their choreographer was pinning down their youngest member, their youngest female member who was crying in pain under him while jaein was, with his other hand, pulling his pants down as he'd already done hers.

"YAH!" all three of the teenage boys yelled out scaring the shit out of jaein as the man turned his head to face a fuming yoongi, disgusted and angered taehyung, and frightened jeongguk.