Chapter 8

Evermores P.O.V.

Still Sunday.

"Niall!" I yell as is sit up. I realize that we've been asleep for five hours. It's already 4:30 that means they have to get going. They are leaving at 5. "What?! What?! What happened?" He yells back also sitting up. "You have to leave in half an hour." I say. My face contorting to something sad.

He frowns then reaches up and grabs my face. He pulls me towards him and kisses my lips. Softly and gently. "I need to go pack. Would you like to help?" He asks. I smile a small smile and hop up. Then I run up stairs and grab his suitcase. I put it on my bed then sit on it. He walks in. "Eve what are you doing?" He gives me a warning look. Meaning I need to get up now. "I don't want you to leave. We've grown so close. And our kisses that we share. I don't know what we are but I don't want us to be just friends." He smiles at my statement. As he's walking over to me I start to get off of the suitcase. Once I'm on the floor he reaches out and grabs my hands. He pulls them up to his lips, leaving soft kisses all over my hands and up my arms till he reaches my lips. "I don't want us to be just friends either." My smile is starting to hurt my cheeks that how big it is. "So Evermore Daniels will you be my girlfriend?"

I'm seriously screaming right now. I nod vigorously. "I would love to!" I scream. I wrap my arms around his neck. I've always wanted to do the legs around the torso hug thing, but I feel like him too fat. I feel like I'd be weighing him down. "Why didn't you do the cute legs around torso thing?" He questions. Do I really have to reaper myself? "Just because." I reply simply.

He frowns and then his eyebrows raise in realization. "Evermore please don't tell me you think you're fat!" He says softly and quietly. I drop my head in my hands and nod. He takes his hands and moves mine from my face. Then hooks his index finger under my chin and lifts my head so I'm eye level with him.

"Evermore you're the most beautiful girl I know. I would choose you anyday. If I had to choose between a model and you I'd pick you all day long! You're not a bean pole like most girls. You aren't fat like some girls. Your curves are sexy and you height is cute. You're the perfect girl for me and that's why I asked you to be my girlfriend! So please get this in that blonde head of yours, you're beautiful and no one can tell you otherwise. Not some snobby girl not some big jock, because if some guy tries anything on you I will seriously beat their butt-" I cut him off.

"Niall Niall Niall I get the point." I huff. He shrugs his shoulders. "Evermore I'm telling the complete and honest truth. As long as I'm with you, you will be loved and cared for. I don't want to hear you get down on yourself ever again. Can you please promise me that one thing once I leave?" I think for a moment then nod my head. "I might not think I'm the best looking or the fittest but I will surely try, because I won't be able to love that speech down." He smiles then wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me. "Now we're going to do this the cute way. Wrap your legs around my torso my dear!" He yells in a posh British accent. I slide my arms around his neck then I jump. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to land.

Success! "Evermore we did it! You are not heavy at all! You're as light as a feather!" He cheers. I smile and he lets go. I run out of my room whilst looking backwards at Niall. Then I feel a hard surface on my face. Dang it! I ran into the wall again. I then feel the thing I ran into breathing. Oh I ran into a person. I look up to see Louis.

"Oh hi Louis!" He smiles. "Hello Evermore! I was just looking for you! I know Niall called dibs on you but Liam and Sophia just broke up and I was wondering if you were still a single Dorito or whatever you Americans call it." He request. I giggle to myself a little then shake my head. "No I'm no longer a 'single Dorito' Niall just asked me to be his girlfriend not like fifteen minutes ago." I say. "Too bad for Liam though." He nods. "Yeah, but hey congrats on the relationship with Niall!" I smile then hug him. We say our goodbyes and I walk down the hall to Lilys room. I have to tell her.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"No way! Are you serious?" She yells. I just told her about nialls big speech and him asking me out. She told me she has something else to tell me so now it's her turn. "Yeah so now it's your turn. What did you need to tell me?" I ask. She smiles and nods. "Ok so my story is quite similar to yours! Harry asked me out this morning. And we did the koala hug too!" I start laughing really hard then I hug her. "That's great so now we're no longer single Doritos as Louis would say." She throws her head back and laughs.

>>>>>>>>

It's time for Niall and the boys to leave. We've all exchanged numbers and now I'm in Niall's arms not wanting to leave. "Babe we will be back as soon as possible. Don't you worry, and remember my speech." He says while pointing a finger in my face. I smile then bite his finger. "Ow! Seriously though remember it." He says. I nod. He gives me one last kiss then gets on the bus. I'm going to miss him so much. I look over and see Lilana and harry still hugging and Lily has tears down her cheeks. Now I want to cry.

Slip

I feel the tears falling down my face and then I just break down. Why does he have to leave? We just got together. I feel a pair of strong hands wrap around me. I look up to see my amazing new boyfriend. "Eve shh honey listen! We will be right back. We just have to do a few interviews then we start working on our fifth album. We will get finished in no time. And I will promise you three things. One I will write a song about you and put it on the album. Two I will not cheat on you while I'm away as long as you promise the same. Three if you call me for anything that you're in pain for I'm on the next plane out of there." I hear his words and I lift my eyes to meet his. "You really mean that?" He leans down and kisses my lips. "With all my heart." He says. I give him one last kiss then let him go. I'm going to miss him so much. I'll have to find something to do for two months. Harry and Niall hop on the bus and close the door. Lilana and I both walk over to each other and hug. We then turn and wave to the bus. The boys are waiting at the window of be bus, waving.im going to miss those boys so much.