Chapter 23

Evermore's P.O.V.

     Tomorrow is our first day as freshman in college. I've been so nervous that Niall has had to take me out on a date every night just to get my mind off of it. We got down to Florida about one week ago after our talk with my parents.

     It went ok. My mom was so excited to start planning. My dad was a little iffy but said that he gave us his blessing as long as he got to marry us. (Minister)

     "Hey babe can you come here for a second?" Niall calls. I stand on my feed and exit the living room. "How may I help you kind sir?"

     "I was just gonna ask if you wanted to take some time and start planning for the wedding.0 I smile at him then slide my arms around his waist and hug him tightly.

     "What was that for?" He questions.

     "For being the best fiancé a girl could have." I whisper. He smiles then leans down and kisses me sweetly.

     "Now we can't just sit around like a bump on a pickle! Let's get started on that wedding planning!" I say excitedly. 

     I pull out my phone about to look up a magazine place when I heard a big Plop! On the counter. I look down and see at least twenty wedding magazines. I smile at my wonderful fiancé. "What would I do without you?"

     "Probably forget everything." He states matter of factly. I nod my head because he's absolutely right. I'm quite the irresponsible one. I forget things easily. Except for when I'm in school.

     I pick up the dress magazine then run to my room. I call Lily and tell her to come over and being Harry. She agrees and says she'll be here in like thirty seconds. She live right under me so it quite easy to get to each other.

     "Niall, Lily and Harry are coming up so she can help me with the dress!" I shout. I can hear him groan. He hates it when people come over because he's much rather be having alone time with me.

     "I love you!" I call out. He pokes his head in my door then walks in. "I love you." He strolls over to me and kisses me softly and sweetly. I smile then kiss him back.

     "Why do you never say the too at the end?" I ask. I've been wondering this since he started it. "Because when you add the too that means you were saying it because someone else said it to you not because you actually mean it. I actually mean it when I say I love you." He states. I can feel my cheeks heat up.

     "Yay I finally got you to blush again!"
     "Niall you know I hate it when I blush! It's not normal to get this red and sweaty!" I yell. I hear the door open and close. 

     "You have Erythrophobia (fear of blushing)." Niall says while laughing. "I know I do now shut up! Go tell Lily I'm in here."

     "I already know." She says while leaning against the doorway. I get up and hug her. We break and I smile at her. "Shoo Niall go look at tuxes with Harry!" I shoo him away. He puts his hands up in defense and leaves my room

     "Ok now you have to tell me everything!" I shout excitedly I haven't seen Lilana since she left for Cheshire and so I haven't heard anything except that they're back together.

     "Well I walked into the bar...."

>>>>>>>>>

Nialls P.O.V.

     I walk out of her room and hear her shout. That's my girl. I walk into the kitchen and see Harry sitting at the counter. I tear up a little when I see him. I could have lost the best friend I ever had.