Chapter 18

Eves P.O.V.

     Our six month anniversary is coming up in four days. That means Niall and I have been together for half a year. I really hope that we stay together for a long time.

     Niall said that he was going to let the press know that we're dating somehow. He said he has a plan. I'm a little scared.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Anniversary Day

From: Babe
Hey babe! I'm coming down to pick you up at 6! Be ready for the best anniversary yet! I love you and miss you see you soon!

From: Me
Ok can't wait! I love you and miss you as well! I hope to see you sooner!

     After our little texting session I call Spencer and tell her to come over and bring all the girls. She accepts my invitation and then we hang up.

     About twenty minutes later her car pulls up and out jumps my seven other best friends. Not counting Lily because she's still in Cheshire. Which reminds me I need to talk to her about Harry.

     "Ok girls! Lily is not here because she's gone to visit Harry! But Niall and I's six month is today so I'm thinking about getting some shopping done! But not after everyone tells me how they've been and we have a few snacks!" They all clap their hands in agreement. I run to the kitchen and get everything I need then I carefully walk into the living room and sit the stuff I got out. After that I sit down and listen their stories.

Peyton-
'Well Liam and I are dating now. There are rumors but they haven't been confirmed. We're doing great so far. He's already met my parents and I'm going to London with him over the last month of summer. So over all I'd say I'm doing pretty good.'

     We all share a little giggle fest then continue.

Farris-
'Luke has been the best boyfriend a girl could have. I did get a little emotional when we came out to the public but I got over it. And he said that her help me unpack when I go to Miami.'

     I look up as I hear her say that. "You're going to Miami too?" She nods. "Wait who's all going to Miami?" Every single girl here with the exception of El and Perrie raise their hand. "Oh my gosh we're going to be together!" We all do a little happy dance then get back to the story telling.

Spencer-
'Right before the boys left for London to record their album Calum got my number and we started texting. One day he surprised me at subway, which is where I work. He came in while I was at the counter and ordered a sandwich and you know the exact words he said. I would like a ham sandwich with the words will you be my girlfriend written in mustard on it. I looked up and saw him smiling like an idiot. I accepted and we kissed for the first time while I was covered in mustard.'

Lucki-
'Ashton has been a real sweetheart. He's taken me out to four dates and we've kissed countless times. He told me he'd be to every game I had this year, front row and center. He's the best guy I know.'

Aaron-
'Michael and I are just alike. We have done everything together. He's come to visit a couple times. All is fair with love and basketball pretty much.'

    We all laugh at the last sentence. She's such a poet.

El-
'Louis and I haven't had much time to talk. Plus if we try to go anywhere fangirls will go crazy. They hate me and so I never get to spend time with him.'

    "Hey El I'm going to give you Lilys number and you're going to talk to her about her and Harry coming out to the press." She looks confused. "Oh yeah her and Harry are back together. Apparently she found him in the bar bathroom almost dead." They all gasp. "Anyway Perrie how've you and Zayn been?"

Perrie-
'Well we're still engaged. After I can't even count how long we've been together he finally proposed and we haven't had the time off to plan the wedding. Every time one of us is off the other is working. I still love him I just am ready to get into that white dress and walk down that aisle to my future husband.'

     "Perrie, we all love you and wish you the best. Maybe during Christmas you all can come over so we can plan the wedding yeah?" They all smile and nod. "Alrighty then! It's settled! Now shopping time lets go!"

     Half of us in Spencer's car half in mine we drive to the mall. I really hope this goes well.

>>>>>>>>>

Nialls P.O.V.

     I pull up to the apartment building. I'm getting a little nervous. I'm not ready to tell the press that were dating because after that we will not get any alone time.

     I hop out of my car. I'm wearing my usual black skinny jeans and my white tshirt then my black leather jacket. My pivots casual but not too casual so hers should be the same. I know she's going to look beautiful either way.