Chapter 24

Evermore's P.O.V.

Christmas break

     •FLASHBACK•

     Right after I finished the airplane booking I called my mom. I already knew she was going to say yes. "Hey mama! So I've been thinking and I think you guys should come to ireland with us! And bring Braxton and Aria and the baby. Oh I haven't heard what gender it was yet!" My family had this thing. Once were pregnant we don't find out what the gender is until it's born. 

     "Honey I think that's a fantastic idea and its a boy!" I smile then give her the times and ticket information for Ireland.

     •END OF FLASHBACK•

     It's now one week before Christmas. Niall had to leave earlier on the month to do the Bandaid-30 Christmas thing. It's our nine month anniversary today!

     We decided to take it easy and just do a sloppy anniversary dinner. Which included steak-n-shake milkshakes. When we got home I laid out some popcorn and sodas on the coffee table and then brought in a blanket. It wasn't that cold but I'm wearing a tshirt and spandex shorts so it's quite cold for me.

     Niall walked in on his gym shorts and tshirt. He keeps a wardrobe of clothes here just for the occasions that he comes.

     I walk over to the movie stand and just to tease him a bit I bend over. I hear him groan and then some rustling. I pick up my favorite movie and then stand back up. I see Niall under the blanket trying to shield his eyes.

     I let out a loud laugh and he comes back up. "Eve why did you do that to me? You know I can control myself. But when you put on those tight shorts and bend over like that it's kinda hard." I giggle then walk over to him and sit on his stomach. "I'm sorry babe. I was just teasing you to see if you can actually control yourself." He smirks then sits up which causes me to slide into his lap.

     "I can not wait till our honeymoon!" I get a little nervous thinking about that. I am letting Niall take control on planning that so I'm kinda scared.

     "I can!" He chuckles knowing that I'm nervous about losing my virginity. But it's going to be to the man I love and while we're married so it no big deal. Right?

     He leans in and pecks my lips. Once he breaks I kiss his nose then snuggle into his chest. I can hear him struggle a bit and so I get up. I really need to lose weight.

     That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to surprise Niall on our wedding day. I'm going to lose my stomach fat and my leg fat. That means eating healthier.

>>>>>>>>>

Niall's P.O.V.

     I don't know why Eve got off of me. I wasn't struggling because she was heavy I was struggling because I didn't know where to put my hands. She just looks so hot tonight. And she's not even wearing makeup or anything.

     Control your hormones Niall! I have been having to tell myself this ever since I walked in on her. Yes I loved what I saw but I'm not going to take advantage of her. She wants to wait till marriage and quite frankly so do I.

     I kiss her goodnight then step in my room. Time to get wrapping. I went Christmas shopping while I was in London earlier on in the month.

     I got my mom a life size cutout of me and a cruise trip for her and my dad. I got Greg a tshirt from every city I visited while on tour and a sign football.

     I got my dad the cruise ticket and an airplane ticket to go wherever he wanted to in the world.

      For eves mom I got a poster of me and the boys and a album. Louis and Harry wrote a letter to her as well expressing their love for her brownies.

     For her dad I got the best marriage preaching book I could find and a signed American football from the whole Dallas Cowboys team.

     I haven't met her brother yet but for what I heard he's obsessed with his hair so I got him a hand mirror and a brush.

     For his lovely wife that I haven't met either. I learned she has her own little style so I got her a couple headbands.

     And for their precious baby I got a teething toy and a cute stuffed animal.

     But the most special gift of all was for my lovely fiancé. I got her two pairs of shoes, two outfits, matching Christmas pjs, some makeup, and a surprise.

     I'm going to have to give her the matching pjs so we can be cute in Christmas morning. I wrap them up and decided to give it to her now. I walk out of my room and open her door. She slaying in bed watching 'Friends' I love that show.

     She sees me and smiles. "What's up babe?" She questions. I smile then pull the present out from behind my back. I walk over to her bed and sit down. I hand her the present and she takes no time to rip it open. What I've learned is that she will not say no to another item in her possession.

     When she opens the box her eyes widen and she smiles. "I love them!" I smile and kiss her lips. Once were done I take my half of the pjs and then kiss her temple. "Make sure you pack your bags tonight. We're leaving tomorrow afternoon." She nods and points to her suitcase sitting open with a couple pairs of clothes in it.

     I smile. "Goodnight love you!" I yell as I'm walking out. "Love you!" I walk into my room and tune the lights off then I flop on my bed.

     "I can't wait to start a family with her." Then I fall into a peaceful sleep.