Chapter 30

Honeymoon

Nialls P.O.V.

I told Evermore to let me take care of the honeymoon. She did. I know she's always wanted to go to Maldives so I am going to make that happen.

I wake super early and pack the rest of our bags. I write her a note and head out the door. She more than likely won't wake up until I wake her up.

I run to McDonalds and get the food she loves. Quickly I drive back to the hotel room that we are staying in and put the bag down.

I fast walk to the bedroom. I see she is still asleep. I smile then walk over to her. I sit down and just take in all the beautiful features that I can now call my wife.

She yawns and I smile once more. I bend down and kiss her nose. She scrunches it up adorably then opens her eyes. "Good morning beautiful." I whisper. "Good morning handsome." She says back.

She smile up at me then sits up. I lean in and give her a big kiss. I grab her cheeks and feel her smile against my lips.

"I love it when you do that." I mumble against her lips. "What?" She asks as she pulls away smiling. "Everything. But I really love it when you smile when I kiss you." She giggles.

"Well I love you and your kisses so how could I not smile?" I giggle now. "Ok time to get up love! We have a honeymoon to get to. Oh and McDonald's on the table." She diverts her eyes to the door. She smiles then jumps out of bed.

I almost forgot that she was wearing my clothes. That's really sexy to be honest. She comes bouncing back in with her hash brown and chicken biscuit in hand. I smile at her.

She comes and sits in my lap, straddling my waist with her legs. I take a bite of her hash brown. She giggles then gives me a kiss.

I lean us back with her on top of me. Her lips taste like chicken. She sets the food down and runs her hands through my hair. I wrap my arms around her waist. Trying so hard to not move them down anymore than that. I don't think she's ready for that but she's such a turn on in my clothes like that.

We finally break, breathing heavily. Our foreheads are resting on each other. "I've been waiting to do that for the longest time." She says truthfully. I nod in agreement.

"But I didn't go all the way. I wanted to save that for the honeymoon." I say. He smiles. "Ok now it's time to get up." She says bashfully.

I tell her I'm going to eat and she nods. I hear the shower running and think of something devious.

>>>>>>>>>

Eves P.O.V.

As I'm in the shower I hear the door open. "Babe I'm in the shower." He tries to stifle a giggle but fails. I dismiss it. "Sorry just brushing my teeth." He says. I just continue washing my hair.

After I'm done I step out and grab my towel. I already set my clothes out so I don't have to change in front of niall. I step out and my clothes are gone. Classic move Mr. Horan!

I walk out and out my hand on my towel covered hip. "Niall." I warn. He comes out from hiding. "Hey love your looking nice in that towel." He says giggly. He has my clothes in his hands. "Niall please don't crumble my panda jacket." He chuckles then sets them in the floor.

"I like the undergarments you chose for the flight." He says cockily. I roll my eye then push past him. "Why thank you. But you won't be seeing what's under this towel at the moment."

He smirks. "But I will soon."

>>>>>>>>>

I dry my hair then brush through it. I slip my leggings in over my Calvin Klein underwear then my panda sweatshirt. I knew Niall would like them. I tie my black and white converse on then step out. Making sure I still have my ring on.

I grab my carry on bag full of the essentials. Then I walk into the living room. Niall is sitting there in his phone waiting for me. I smile as I see his wedding ring. It was a black ring. I loved it because it looked like my dads.

As soon as I walk in he smiles and stands up. "Hello my beautiful panda bear." I giggle. He hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

"Time to go in our honeymoon!"

>>>>>>>>>

Halfway through the plane ride I start to get sleepy. Niall bought us a private jet. I yawn. "Lay your head in my lap and go to sleep love." I smile a thank you then do as in told. I curl up into a ball then feel him lift me up. I giggle a bit. "Have you gotten stronger babe?"

"Maybe. Or you've just gotten lighter." He chuckles. He lays down and places me in his arms. I bury my face in his neck. I lightly kiss his neck and then close my eyes. "Have a good sleep. I love you." He says before I fall asleep.

>>>>>>>>

I feel myself waking up. I open one eye and see I'm being carried through an airport. I kiss Nialls cheek and he looks down. "Good afternoon my lovely wife." He puts me down and let's me walk.

I ask for my carry on bag but he doesn't let me have it. I snatch it from him and wrap it around my back.

"So will you now tell me where we are?" He smiles then we step out if the airport. "Take a look and see." I look out and I almost faint. "MALDIVES!!" He chuckles.

"OMG NIALL THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I tackle him in a hug and kiss his lips over and over again. I hear a few snaps of a camera and groan.

"Don't worry they were told to keep their distance for this trip." I smile. "Ok now let's get to where we're staying." I nod eagerly. "Let's." He grabs my hand and leads me to the cab.

I can't believe I'm actually on my honeymoon.