Chapter 28

Next day

Evermore's P.O.V.

I'm sitting in the locker room focusing on my music. I'm running the plays through my head. I'm i my the post but I do need to know the plays.

Reaching into my bag to take my shoes out I see a note.

'Have fun out there babe! I can't wait to see you afterwards. I'm gonna be cheering you on from the front row! I love you. Break a leg! (Not literally.)'

I smile then drop it back in my bag. I lace my shoes up then stand. As soon as I stand up the song changes to Change Your Ticket. I hear the door open and in walks the rest of the team.

Lucki has the biggest smile on her face. I shake it off. As I'm looking down I catch a glimpse of something shiny. It's on Luckis finger. I run to her and pick her hand up.

"It's just a promise ring! Don't worry." I giggle and so does she. We share a hug then she goes to change.

Spencer comes in with a frown on face. "What's wrong?" She looks up and I can see she's about to cry.

"I saw Calum flirting with some dumb blonde! No offense!" I shrug. "Non taken. But are you sure?" She nods.

"I don't think he was Spence but if so I'll beat his butt!" She giggles. I let her go then walk out. I'm met by a very worried looking Calum. "Hey have you seen Spence? She said she would text me when she got here. I haven't seen her in awhile. I would really love to see my girlfriend." He says frantically.

"She's upset." He frowns. "She saw you flirting with some blonde!" He raises his eyebrows in realization. "Omg she thought I was flirting with someone! I was just talking to Lottie. She's here."

I get excited. "I believe you but she probably won't so I'm gonna trick her into coming out. Wait here." He nods then stands against the wall.

"Spence can you come with me to find coach?" She nods then walks out with me. As soon as we're by the door I push her out then close the door.

I don't want to know what's gonna happen. I walk back to the lockers and see two girls. One blonde and the other brunette. They look a lot like Perrie and El. They turn sound and sure enough it's them.

"Hey!" They smile then we hug for a bit. "So El has some news!" I look at her and she's smiling wide.

"Lou and I are getting married!" My mouth is wide open. "Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you! And I'm gonna get on to him for not proposing sooner! Three years of dating and now he proposes!" She giggles then whispers in my ear. "We need to talk after the game." I nod.

About five minutes later they step out and our coach comes in. "Okay ladies! We're gonna win this game! Freshman you know what to do! That's why I gave you all scholarships! Now..."

>>>>>>>>>>

Liam's P.O.V.

I'm sitting in the front row of the whole stadium. I'm so excited to see Peyton play. She's so good. I have a little surprise for her and I hope she likes it.

>>>>>>>>

Evermore's P.O.V.

Ten seconds left. We're down by one. I need to get fouled. They pass me the ball. I go up for a layup and I feel a slap in my arm.

I went up so strong that it still went in. AND ONE! Three seconds left. I go to the free throw line. Breathing heavily I put my hands in my knees. We've already won the game but that doesn't matter you play till the end no matter what.

They've stopped the clock for my free throws. My parents have told me all my life that my shot was beautiful. I take my dribbles, bend my legs then shoot. Swish! The buzzer goes off right after.

WE WON! I look over at my bench and my coach and see everyone standing up. They come and pick me up and throw me around.

This was the championship game and I won it for my team! They hand is the trophy. My team puts me down. I know exactly what's happening right now.

We have planned this all day. I push Peyton in the middle of the circle that we have made. Soon Niall joins me by my side smiling.

I giggle because I'm so excited.

>>>>>>>>>

Peyton's P.O.V.

Evermore pushes me into the middle of the circle. I didn't even see that they made a circle. I look around and see all the girls boyfriends/fiancés join them.

I frown. Where's Liam and why am I in the middle of a circle? Then my favorite song comes on. Thinking out loud. But it's not just playing. Ed Sheeran is actually here singing it to me.

I break down into tears. What is happening? As soon as he gets to the chorus Liam walks out. I fall to my knees crying but smiling.

He runs over to me smiling. "Don't cry love. You're going to love this." I stand back up with the help of him.

He gives me a kiss. That probably tasted really salty from my tears. Then he gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring.

"Peyton Alice Cunningham. I know it took me forever to ask you out and I'm sorry for that but you know I was getting over my breakup. But right now in this moment I love you and I always will. So will you marry me?" I try and be my normal self by acting like I'm thinking about it.

"Of course!" He smiles then slips the ring on my finger. I give him a passionate kiss then hug him tightly.

Time to get planning!

>>>>
The first chapter deleted the pics of evermore and lilana so evermore is the second blonde in the above pic.