Epilouge

Evermores P.O.V.

13 years later

It's Farrow and Echos 13th birthday today. Niall and I have invited all of his band mates and his family and mine. When the twins turned three I figured out that I was pregnant with my third child. She's now ten years old. Her name is Beckett Madison Horan. She's absolutely adorable and she has her uncle Louis sass. Beckett is quite the tomboy. Which I don't understand. I mean niall is more of a girl than me but I'm not tomboy at all.

Everyone is over at our house today. We're all eating cake and ice cream and just having fun. Amelia and Cassidy are Harry and Lilana's daughters. Right after I had the twins Lilana found out she was preggo with Cassidy. Cassidy is twelve now and is adorable. She had Amelia when Cassidy was two. So that means she's 10.

Louis and El have two boys named James and he's 11. El and I got pregnant at the same time. They also have one more boy who is 9 his name is Jayden. Peyton and Liam have a little girl named Skia who is 8. They also have a newborn baby boy named tanner. And their third child which is a boy who is 9. His name is Jordan.

Zayn and Perrie have one boy and one girl. The boy is also 13 and his name is Chase. The girls name is Annasophia. She's a newborn as well. All in all Niall and I have three kids. Peyton and Liam have three. Zayn and Perrie have two. Louis and El have two. Harry and Lilana have two.

All of us are sitting around having fun and being a family. I love how Chase and Farrow are best friends and Cassidy and Echo the same. It's very cute. Their all close to the same age so.

The twins start to open their presents and we all crowded around them. Farrow got some sports stuff. He took after me with the sports and this is a secret from everyone but he loves to draw and read. I love it.

Echo on the other hand got a new camera and some clothes. We don't really know what she wants to do at the moment. She loves everything. We have no idea what kind of secret talents she has.

She smiled at her presents and hugged everyone. We finished off with the presents and then everyone left. "So my babies did you like what you got?" I ask them as I close the door. They run over to me and hug me tightly. Beckett joins and Niall joins in behind them and gives me a big kiss.

They look up and start making gagging noises. "Hey you won't be doing that once you fall in love!" I tell them. "I can't wait to be in love it's going to be so romantic." Echo says. Beckett just shrugs and so does Farrow. "Eh whatever." Beckett says.

There's the tomboy. Farrow just sighs and goes back to his room. I look over at niall and see him smiling. "What?"

"Nothing just admiring how great you are with our kids." He says. I smile and walk over to him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me sweetly. I giggle into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles and then breaks it. I groan. "I love you Evermore Horan."

AN: ELLO MY LOVELIES! This is just a little hint of what the kids will be like. I will help you with the names in the sequel so just thang in there! But for now let's just cry over how this fan fiction is over. NEVERMORES love will never die. I know that for certain. Well maybe cause I'm the writer but you know. A girl can dream right? Well thank you for everything! Vote, Follow, Enjoy! See you on the flip side! Byeeeeee!