Chapter 4

Evermores P.O.V.

I woke up in the locker room on one of the couches. What happened? Did I faint? Then it all came rushing back. Niall Horan came to my practice he saved me from a concussion. Where is he now?

My question is answered when I sit up and see a very worried looking Niall sitting on one of the benches, tapping his foot. What wrong with him? It's not like he cares for me. "Oh my gosh Evermore you had me worried!" He then rushed up and embraced me in a bone crushing hug. I didn't hug back because I was too shocked. He pulled back with a look of confusion. "What's wrong?" He asks a little panicked. I shake my head and say, "Nothing it's juer I really stink, that's not a very good first impression." He smirks then says, "Its alright I don't mind. And by the way you've made a great first impression. I don't care what you think. " he says. Then I think, "Oh my gosh Lilana where is she!" I yell. My head starts pounding. "I'm right here you dweeb. And might I add I did not enjoy watching you guys' little love fest." She says smugly. I feel a blush creeping up my neck. Great just what I need. My blush is no ordinary blush. My face turns to the color of a tomato and I start to sweat really badly. I hate it.

"Evermore are you alright?" Niall questions. Lilana notices and runs over. "Yeah I'm fine. I just don't do well with meeting new people and attention is all." He sighs and nods. It finally goes away." So what are you doing here and where is the rest of your band? I know Lilana would love to meet Harry." I say while wiggling my eyebrows. Lilana slaps my arm.

"Ow! That hurt! What was that for?" I yell. She has a frustrated look on her face. "Because he could go tell Harry!" She yells back. I huff out a big breath. Niall then throws his head back and laughs. "WHAT!" We say in unison. "You seriously think I'm going to tell Harry that he's your favorite? I'm not that mean." He says. I try and stifle a giggle. Then burst out laughing. He's right. Why should we worry?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Harry's P.O.V.

We were walking into the gym when we saw a girl faint and Niall catch her. Just what we need. Fans while we're out of gas stranded in Tennessee. "Hey guys! You can just stand here I got her!" He says. We nod and sit down on the bleachers. Wow this school has some hot girls. Literally and physically.

Their running around breathless. Why have they not stopped for their teammate. Niall then walks out with a tall very pretty blonde. I guess this is the girl that fainted. We all stand. "Guys this is Evermore, Evermore this is the guys." Wow what a beautiful name. Then I see a girl walk out from behind them. When she's in full view I start to take in all of her. She's tall but not too tall. She has beautiful dark brown hair, and a perfectly chiseled face. Her body is perfect. Not fat, not skin and bones but curvy. Just what I look for in a girl.

She pulls out her phone and starts typing. Oh so she doesn't like us. I can see all the guys staring at her. I mean come on she's beautiful. Who wouldn't stare at her? Then I pull out my phone and make a group message with all the guys.

From: Harry
I call the tall brunette! So all you taken ones put your tongues back in your mouth cause she's mine!
Send

Then I hear a large amount of buzzing and beeping. All the guys take their phones out and smile then type back. I guess they approve.

From: Louis
Go get her! She's a cutie!
From: Liam
I approve! She's very gorgeous!
From: Zayn
Ohhhhhhh Harry! Calling dibs! This feels like old times!
From: Niall
You can have her as long as I get Evermore!

I smile at the last text then shut my phone off. I slip it in my pocket and go to sit down. This might not be as big of a mistake as I thought. I just have to get her to like One direction.