Chapter 29

Wedding day- 3 months later

Evermore's P.O.V.

"Where's my other shoe?!" I yell. All of my bridesmaids are running around frantically trying to find my shoe.

All of my bridesmaids are dressed in pale pink dresses with a black lace top thing. They have black high heels and black little earrings. I think they look adorable. It's not your average bridesmaids dress which I like.

All the men are wearing different suits. Harry's isn't much of a suit if you know what I mean. We're all back in Tennessee right now. We're having the wedding at a gorgeous mountain side resort.

I haven't shown anyone the dress yet except for my mom and Lilana. I absolutely love it. Right now I'm wearing a robe looking for my shoes. We have about an hour before the wedding and I'm stressing out! Everyone's dressed except for me.

I forgot to tell you. Niall left the day after my big game and hasn't seen me since. I've lost at least thirty pounds. I'm now 130 pounds. (I feel like I'm one of those commercials.)

Niall is gonna be so surprised when he sees me. I've worked really hard on my body. I now have a flat stomach and skinner thighs. My curves are more accentuate and my double chin is gone.

I feel very healthy. I lost so much weight from my first fitting that we had to cut my dress size down even more. The only people at my first fitting were my mom and Lilana because I want my dress to be a surprise.

I got a professional to do my makeup today and you know who that is. Lou Teasdale!!!! I was so excited to meet her.

She does a smoky eye then curls my hair. I slip on my nude/pinkish heels and spritz on some perfume. My bridal party consist of: Lilana, Peyton, Farris, Lucki, Spencer, Aaron, El, Perrie, and Aria. My flower girl is Lux pushing Faye in a stroller. My maid of honor is drum roll......... LILANA AND PEYTON!

I couldn't choose between the two so I did both. Niall gave his best man spot to none other than Harry.

>>>>>>>>>

My mom has done up all the decorations with the help of my grandmothers. I smile as I stand on the pedestal looking in the mirror. Lou is lacing me up. I feel she's done and then she puts the belt on.

My mom put my veil on and then started to cry. "My baby is all grown up!" I smile. She calls all the girls in and they squeal when they see the dress.

They start shooting complements. "Evermore you look fantastic. Now ladies lets go meet our men outside!" They all nod. I start to feel my hands shake. I reach for my ring and start to play with it on my finger. I don't know what Niall is doing for the wedding band.

I decided to be funny and make Greg the ring bearer and a groomsman. I think it's quite cute. All the boys and Braxton are sitting outside with their girls. We paired them up by couple so it'd be easy.

I do a touch up in my hair and then grab my flowers. My dad is waiting right outside of the door for me. He starts to get a little teary eyed.

Oh just you wait! He's gonna burst when he hears the song for our father daughter dance. I grab his hand happily.

Most girls would say that they have second thoughts but I've been waiting for this day my whole life. I lace my arm through my dads and then fix my dress a bit.

All of the bridesmaids and groomsmen are down at the altar waiting. None of the men have seen me. I hear my entry song start to play and I smile really big.

Heart beats fast.... I chose Christina Perri's song Thousand Years. It's always been my favorite. The door opens and down at the altar I see my soon to be husband.