Chapter 34

Evermore's P.O.V. 

     As we're driving to our next destination I feel a sharp pain in my back. I wince and Niall notices. I show him where it hurts and he starts to massage it. "Babe it's probably just this bunk." He says I nod. "At least it wasn't your stomach." He says happily.

>>>>>>>>>>
Two weeks later

     We're on a break from tour at the moment. Today is the day we go for my first appointment at the gynecologist. I'm very excited. We hop out of the car and try not to get noticed.

     We quickly walk in and put our hoods down. We haven't told the media about the baby yet because it isn't noticeable. I don't start showing till two months of pregnancy.

      Niall walks up to the front desk and she tells us to sit. About ten minutes later the doctor comes in and calls for us. "Horan!" She says quietly.

     We follow her to the room and I sit down on the bed. Niall stands beside me and holds my hand. She comes over. "Please sit back and lift your shirt." I do as I'm told and lift my shirt. She places the cold gel stuff on my stomach. I breath in sharply when she does this.

     Niall chuckles and I just hit him playfully. She starts to rub the gel around my stomach. "Okay there's your baby." She says as she's pointing to the screen.

     I smile real big and Niall squeezes my hand tighter. I look up at him and he looks down and gives me a big kiss. "Well the baby is too small to know the gender right now but would you like an ultrasound picture?" She asks.

     I nod. She hands me a paper towel to wipe off the gel as she hands Niall the picture. I look at it and smile. "You will start showing around your two months of being pregnant. So might want to go buy some maternity clothes. And if you want to not work as hard after you give birth to get this body back I suggest you don't eat that much unhealthy foods." She says. I nod and then get up.

     We put our hoods up and leave the gynecologist. "I'm so happy! I can't wait till I start showing!" I say excitedly. "Because then you get to wear those big shirts that have stuff with the baby peeking out and stuff like that." He says. I giggle.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Two months later

     I'm finally starting to show which means that we are going to have to tell the media. I wake up late and so does Niall. The management gave few boys a leave on the tour because of my pregnancy.

     I get up and go to the closet. "Niall can we go out for breakfast?" I question. I want to start wearing my maternity clothes. He nods and gets up. He walks over and gives me a kiss then goes to get his clothes.

    I pick out my future geek shirt and leggings. Then my grey cardigan and black uggs. I just throw my hair in a low messy bun and brush my teeth.

     I don't bother with makeup. Niall comes in in some sweats and a tshirt. He sees my shirt and smiles. "Like you Hahha!" He says cheekily.

     He grabs my hand and carefully walks me out of the apartment. "So when are we gonna start moving?" I question. We already picked out the house it's right beside Zayn and Louis' houses.

     "I'm thinking when we get back we can start." I think about it and nod. "Yeah sounds good."

     We go to a little cafe down the street. I know it's supposed to be hot in Miami but today it's really cold. I'm pretty sure there's a storm coming.

     Niall leads me to the back booth and sits down beside me. I don't mind that were being corny right now because I need something to lay on. He drapes his arm around me and props his feet up on the seat in front. I do the same and snuggle into him.

     Soon a waitress comes over and takes our orders. Niall laughs at me as I order a little more than him. "Hey I can't help it. I'm carrying a child right now. That's like feeding two people at once." I say. He chuckles and nods.

     I hear a few shouts from outside the window and I just close my eyes. I can't really go out in the open anymore without being recognized. I mean I am the wife of a very famous popstar.

     The waitress comes back with our food and I dig in. After we're finished we walk pay and walk out.

>>>>>>>>

One week later

Nialls P.O.V.

     I left the day after our breakfast because we had to do a couple interviews. Right now we're about to go on Ellen and i'm very excited.

     The boys have been asking me so many questions lately. Since we all are engaged except for Louis they all want to know how the married life is. The stage manager comes and leads us to the entrance. We walk out and sit in the couch.

     "Hi boys how've been?" Ellen questions. "Good thank you." Liam says. She nods than immediate dives into the questions

Evermore's P.O.V.

     I'm sitting on my couch with all the girls with me. We are watching the Ellen interview and so far it's going well. Then she flashes a picture of me and Niall on the screen.

     It's a picture of us from a week ago at the cafe. Ellen starts to giggle at my shirt. "So Niall I'm guessing your wife is pregnant or can we confirm?" She pushes. Everyone turns to him. He has the biggest smile on his face.

     "Yes she is. I'm very excited. And she picked that shirt out because she is a geek." He says giggling. I laugh really loud for some reason. "And I bet you she's sitting in our living room right now lagging her head off." He says. Then he looks at the camera and waves. "I love you!" He says.

     I feel a blush creep up my neck. All the girls aww at my romance life. I just hide my face in a pillow. I pick my phone up and text him. He won't get this till after the show but oh well.

From: Me
I love you! And quit talking about me! My face looks like a sweating tomato right now!

     I send that to him along with a picture of me. The show comes back on and I see Niall has his phone. My mouth opens wide.

     He chuckles rather loudly and Zayn looks at his phone. He too laughs. "Boys were on air but I don't mind." Ellen says. They both look up and Nialls face is flushed. "Oh sorry it's just my wife sent me something funny." He says innocently.

     I'm gonna kill him if he shows her. She holds her hand out. "May I see?" She asks. He's hesitant then hands it to her. "Aww she's shy. That's adorable."

     Great now a lesbian is hitting on me. "Hey don't go stealing my girl." He says. Harry looks at him then smiles. "GO BUY STEAL MY GIRL ON ITUNES!" He yells. Lily laughs really loudly.

     "Ok now back to the interview. Who's all taken?" She asks.

>>>>>>>>>>

Harry's P.O.V.

     This is my chance to announced that I'm engaged. "Ok all of you are taken. Now we know Liam and Zayn are engaged and Louis is dating Eleanor. How about you Harry?" I smile.

     "I'm engaged. To Lilana." I say happily. "Oh really well that's great. Congratulations!" She says. I nod my head in thanks. "Now Liam please explain to us how you proposed."

     He smiles then starts to tell the story.

>>>>>>>>>>

Peyton's P.O.V.

      I'm sitting on the couch admiring my ring when I hear Liam's name. I look at the tv and see she's asking him some questions. He starts to explain how he proposed and I just sit there and giggle. Everyone looks at me and I blush. "What?"

     "Are you pregnant?" Perrie questions. I frown then look at the tv. "No I'm still a virgin. How can I be pregnant?" They shrug. "Rumors." I look at Liam's face and see he's very confused. I know he doesn't want to say I'm a virgin on tv but he needs to tell them something.

     "She's a Christian so if you don't know the rules of Christianity you can't have sex before marriage so I don't know how she could be pregnant."

       I giggle and blush. I love how he's taking up for me.