Chapter 3

It's finally Friday. I still have practice after school but I feel like this is going to be a good day. I get up and get dressed. I decide to make my boring uniform look cute. Putting on my skirt for like the second time since I got it. I look at my self in the mirror. Now for the shoes. Which ones. Yes! The combat boots. And a black polo, long sleeve. With my grey cardigan. I do my makeup and run out the door.

Lilana doesn't have a car. She chose to meet one direction over getting a car. She's going to a meet and greet this summer. She's really lucky she would invite me but it's just her and her mom. Anyway, I go and pick up Lilana and drive to school, and since she's spending the night with me tonight she has to ride with me and go to my practice.

"So what are we going to do this weekend?" She asks. I shrug and say, "I don't know maybe watch some movies, fangirl you know the usual." I explain. She nods and gets out of the car. I step out of the car and lock it. I then run up to Lilana and lock arms with her. We then skip to our first class, not bothering to go to our lockers.

For the first time in forever I'm on time. This is a shocker for everyone. And I actually look good. This is going to be a good day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

School has gone by really quickly. Time for practice. I run to the locker room with Lilana hot on my tail. We stop right when we get in, and we're panting while our hands are in our knees. I'm so out of shape. Lilana not so much she's a vegetarian so she really skinny. I weigh about 160 something. Not skinny just tall. Too tall. I'm 5'8 tall enough to feel like a giant every second of the day.

Right in the middle of practice we hear the door open and close and footsteps coming this way. Ugh why do people have to disrupt our practices all the time. I get back to the free throws I was shooting not bothering to look over at who just walked in. I make my two free throws then get off the line. I go under the basket to get the rebounds for the person I'm with. Her shot was a little off and it went flying off the rim towards the door. Great. I start running. Once I get to the ball I bend down to pick it up. Then I see a pair of feet right in front of me. A guy definitely. Not daring to stand I say, "Um nice shoes." They were some nice shoes. He had on some white supras. I got a little jealous. "Thanks love." And once I hear that scratchy Irish voice I freeze. What if it's Niall? What if One Direction just walked into my practice? Stop being stupid Evermore of course they didn't their One Direction, what would they be doing at Oakland Christian School?

My self conscious is right. Why would they come here? Then I stand up regretting to look at the person that is standing in front of me. I open one eye and melt. The Niall Horan is standing right in front of me smiling like an idiot. "Hello love. What's your name?" He asks. I'm mentally screaming on the inside. "Hi. My names Evermore." His smile gets even wider if that's possible. Then for the first time our eyes meet, and it feels like everything melts away. I start to drift off and before I know it I'm falling to the ground. Right before my head collides with the hard ground i feel a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist. Then I fall into a deep sleep.

>>>>>>>>>

Nialls P.O.V

Our tour bus was traveling through the U.S. Just for some last minute fun before we head back to England. Right now we're in the state of music, Tennessee. My favorite state in the U.S.

While we're passing by this school our bus starts to slow down. What's happening? "Yo what are we stopping for?" Harry screams. The driver gives us a reluctant look then says, "We're about to run out of gas we need to turn around and park in that school parking lot." We all sigh. No telling how long we'll be in that lot might as well get out and explore. Once we pull into the lot and park we all get out and walk to what we assume is the gym. Who knows maybe they have some people in there to pass the time. We walk in and right away we hear basketballs dribbling. Yay people! Maybe girls. I'm still looking for Mrs. Right. Hint hint.

As soon as I walk into the gym I see quite a few girls shooting free throws. Their having practice. Then a ball comes flying close to where I am and I see the most beautiful girl running over to get it. She bends down and picks it up. Before she stands up I get right in front of her she just sits there looking down. "Um nice shoes." She says. Aw she's nervous could she get any better? "Thanks love." I say. She then starts to tense maybe she's a fan. That'd be even better.

Standing up, she has the most beautiful features. Beautiful hair, perfect plump lips shes perfect. "Hello love. What's your name?" I ask. She then says, "Hi my name is Evermore." What a beautiful name. Not something you hear everyday. My smile goes wider. I didn't even know I was smiling. For the first time our eyes meet and I look deep in to her chocolate brown eyes. Then something happens that makes me confirm that she's a fan. She faints. Oh no what do I do? I can't let her fall. I quick grab hold of her curvy waist before her head could hit the ground. That wasn't supposed to happens.