Chapter 31

Evermore's P.O.V.

I'm sitting in the cab enjoying the ride. Then Niall pulls out a blindfold and places it over my eyes. "Niall?"

"Yes babe?" I giggle. "Why am I blindfolded?" He places his arm around my shoulders. "Because I don't want you seeing where we're going to be staying until we get there. So take a nap I'll wake you when we're inside the house." I am kind of tired. I agree and fall asleep on his shoulder.

>>>>>>>>>

I start to wake up as I hear a motor. I open my eyes and see we are on a boat. I look over and see Niall smiling at me. "You finally came to. I wish it would've been later because then you wouldn't freak out." I gulp. I hate boats so much. They're so freaking scary!

I start to breath heavily. I grab Niall's short and pull him to me. "Eve calm down babe. It's okay I'm here." He helps me through my panic attack. We pull to a stop at a little house in the not so shallow but shallow enough part of the ocean.

I smile. It's so beautiful. I grab my bag and Niall grabs my hand. He steps off the boat and onto the dock. He pulls me up and then grabs my waist. He pulls me in for a kiss then drags me inside.

"The boat guy is bringing our bags in. So right now I want you missy to change into your bathing suit. We're going swimming." I frown. "At this time at night?" He chuckles then nods.

"What better time?!" I agree then go to my suitcase that the guy has brought in. I roll it to what I'm assuming is the bedroom. How magnificent.

I pick through my bag and find the suit I'm looking for. I pick it up and put it on. It's a pink and black suit that a lot of people were wearing now a days.

I pick out my black Victoria's Secret cover up and my flip flop. I brush through my hair one last time before I walk out. I see niall laying in the deck chair at the end right by the water.

I stroll over to him and plop in his lap. He smiles at me then wraps his arms around my waist. "You know I've never actually seen you in a bathing suit." He says casually. I smirk. "Well nows the time you do."

I stand up and pull my cover up off. I take my flip flops off and look down. I don't want to look up at him I feel naked.

I see him walk up to me and then lift my head up to him. "Babe you look hot!" Hen he yells out to no one. "I HAVE THE SEXIEST WIFE EVER!"

I giggle then peck his lips. I push his naked chest and run to the ocean. I jump off the deck and plunge into the water laughing.

He soon jumps in with me and swims over. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. He kisses me sweetly.

The kiss starts to turn into something more. We're making out in the water now. I can feel his hands inching closer and closer to my butt.

Then he just grabs my butt. I'm guessing he's been wanting to do that for a very long time. He gives it a light squeeze which makes me moan. I can feel him smirking. Then we break. I swim to the stairs and get out. I find my towel and dry myself off. He follows suit. "We're finishing this in there." I tell him confidently. I scamper off to the bedroom.

He follows close behind. He's probably really horny right about not. I stand by the bed and wait for him to enter. He walks in and strolls over to me. We continue where we left off. Except this time were in the bed.

I feel his hands inch up to my back and I know what he's doing. At the moment I don't care because I'm ready. He unhooks my bathing suit then slips it off. He stops for a minute to admire me.