Chapter 26

Evermores P.O.V.

Christmas Eve

We're all sitting around the fire. Both of our moms are getting along and our dads. Greg and Braxton are like brothers. Aria doesn't really have anyone to hang out with but she's just fine with the baby. Sometimes I forget she just had a baby because she's so tiny. Niall and I are sitting on the floor. I'm sitting in between his legs and leaning against his chest. He has his arms around me and occasionally is kissing my head.

"Evermore I'm going to bed. Would you like to join me?" Niall asks I nod then get up. I get a little dizzy because I stood up so fast. Niall notices and picks me up. He carries me to bed and then sits me down gently. "Thank you love." I say as I kiss him. He smiles then kisses me back. I get up and grab my christmas pjs that's niall got me and go to the bathroom.

"Babe don't forget to wear your pjs!" I yell. I come out and see niall in his pjs laying on the bed. "What I'm sleeping on the floor tonight?" He chucked then shakes his head. "No I'm going to sleep on the floor I just wanted to cuddle for a bit." I nod then run and jump on the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest. I rest my hands on his chest and put my head in the crook of his neck.

I feel my eyes getting heavier. And my breathing slows. Right before I fall asleep I reach up and kiss Niall then cuddle back into his chest. "Goodnight babe. I love you." He starts to get up but I hold him down.

"No stay until I go to sleep." He tenses up but stays. I soon fall asleep in his arms.

>>>>>>>>>

"WAKEY WAKEY ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!" I open my eyes to see Braxton sitting on top of me. "Oh and just so you know I won't tell mom and dad about this thing." He says pointing to the bed. I look over and see niall awake. He smiles at me and I return it. "Thanks Brax. Now it's Christmas time!" I giggle then jump it if bed. I run to Niall's side and pull him up.

"I'm so sorry I fell asleep." I shake my head. "It's fine. It was going to happen sooner or later." He smiles then nods. I grab his hand and drag him to the dining room.

We always eat Christmas breakfast first and thankfully so do they. I sit in a seat and so does niall. Everything is set out and looks delicious. Now we're just waiting on Aria and the baby.

They finally come in and get situated. "Let's bow our heads and pray." My dad says. We all bow our heads. I hold niall's hand and squeeze it a couple times. Once were done with the prayer we begin eating. I can't wait for niall to see what I got him.

Finally everyone is threw eating. I was the first one finished because I was so excited for presents. I sit on the floor and grab everyone's presents that I got them.

Soon everyone walks in. "Gather round children! Mamas got gifts for everyone!" They all laugh then sit down on the floor. I've gotten so close to everyone here lately.

"Ok now for Aria!" I hand her the gift and she opens it up. She screams as she sees the outfit I bought her. It's a black shirt that long in the back and short in the front. A crop top long sleeve black and white shirt and some black boots. "Thank you I love it!"

"Braxton!" I hand him his gift. He smiles once he sees what I got him. Some grey joggers because he's been wanting some, and a grey tshirt that says 'I'm Mr.Strong and I'm the strongest person in the world.' He gives me a hug then goes back to his baby.

I hand Aria and Braxton Faye's present. (Their baby) They open it up. It's a bunny blanket. They both smile then give me a big hug.

"Now time for the parents!" I hand my parents and nialls parents their gifts. I got my mom some riding boots and a pair of miss me skinny jeans.

I got my dad a rolex watch and a pair of black dress shoes. For Maura I got a Michael Kors tote bag. Since that was so much that's all I got her. For Bobby I got a hat and a golfing coupon for the nearest golf course.

Greg got a shirt and some cologne. Lastly Niall. He has the most presents of all. I gave him the first one and it was a Jimi Hendrix guitar pick necklace. He smiles then I have him the next one. I gave him a new pair of black vans and a gift card to Nandos. I also have him a necklace with an E on it and I have one with a N. The last gift was the one he couldn't use until we're married. But I'm not going to give it to him yet.

He smiles at all of his gifts and then give me a big kiss. I giggle into the kiss then push him off. "Okay now for everyone else's presents!"

>>>>>>>>>>>

After everyone opened each other's gifts it was finally time for nialls to me. He hands me on box and I open it up. It's two pairs of shoes. One of them is a black pair of vans and the other a black pair of heels with a bow thing in the front.

I hug the shoes because I've been wanting these for a while now. He hands me the next box. Inside it is a beautiful blush pink strapless dress with ruffles on the side and a pair of black jeans. He also got me a white shirt with eyelashes and lip stick on it. It's was adorable. He hands me another box and I open it up.

It has Nars liquid foundation and a Marc Jacobs eye set. I've been dying to have this! He has one more box but he says he wants to save it for later. I nod then tackle him in a hug.

I start places millions of tiny kisses all over his face. He laughed then kisses me on the lips.

We stand up. I look at my phone and see all this present opening has taken the day away. Tomorrow my family is leaving for Tennessee. I hug them all then go to my room. I'm kinda tired but I want to give niall his last present.

I walk into my room with Niall right behind me we both have our hands full form all the presents we got.

I stop right in front of the bed and throw my stuff down. He chuckles then dies the same. He turns to me and grabs my waist. I am soon turned around by him. "Thank you for all of my wonderfully presents. But I already have the best gift of all. And she's standing right in front of me." I smile then kiss him sweetly.

"Ok now time for your last present!" He smiles then sits on the bed like a little kid. I hand him the box and he opens it up.

He looks confused at first but then a huge grin places itself on his face. "Evermore I love it!"

I made him a coupon book. When we're married he can use a coupon for anything he wants when I'm mad at him. There's one for a kiss. One for a hug, dinner, and lastly a you know what!

He wraps me in a hug and kisses my cheek. "Can I use the last one when you're not mad?" He smirks. I giggle then nod. He sits up and hands me my gift. I open it up and gasp.

He got me Calvin Klein sports bra and underwear. "This is probably way too risky but it way better than lingerie." He whispers so my parents don't hear. I smile. "It's perfect. But you little sneaky one!" He laughs. I slap his chest playfully.

"Ok love it's time to go to bed. I love you. Merry Christmas and goodnight." He pecks me on the lips. I settle in the covers. He gives me one last kiss on the forehead before going to the floor.

"I love you Niall." I say before I fall asleep.