Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

Once Eve's mom lets go of me and Louis I run over to Lilana. "Lily! Hey, um whatcha doing?" She shrugs and gets back to her phone. I have not made eye contact with her yet. I snatch her phone and run upstairs. I can hear her coming up after me yelling. As soon as she catches up to me she says, "Hey what was that for?" I shrug my shoulders and put her phone in my pocket. "I just want to get to know you is all." I say. Then I hook my finger under her chin and lift her head to my eyes.

Grey. Her eyes are a beautiful grey. Why has she never let me look at them. "Please look at me. You're absolutely beautiful. I don't ever want to let you out of my sight!" My voice raising a few octaves. Her eyes meet mine again. She then reaches her arms up and hugs my neck. I stutter for a second then slither my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. Her hair is so soft and it smells amazing. I sound so stalkerish right now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nialls P.O.V.

Evermore has been amazing company to have this weekend. Sadly nothing has happened between us. We're just really good friends.

I'm pretty sure she wants it to stay that way. I should just quit trying to get to know her. She obviously isn't interested.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Evermore's P.O.V.

Niall and I have been stuck at each other's hip this whole weekend. I quite enjoy it. He hasn't tried to make a move yet. Neither have I. Maybe he just doesn't like me. Yeah that's it.

I don't want to be just friends but he does. Wait- this is the last day that we have with them until I have to go back to school. I'm pretty sure they got some gas in their van. That means their leaving today. "So when are you guys leaving?" I question. Just to make sure. "We really need to get back, so I'm guessing today." He says his voice full of sorrow. He looks up and our eyes meet. I can see him leaning in. My head starts gravitating towards him. This will be my first kiss.

Before I know it he's closing his eyes and our lips are connected. They move in perfect rhythm. The perfect first kiss. He tilts his head to deepen the kiss.

His tongue slides across my bottom lip for entrance, I deny. I'm not ready for that kind of kiss. Then he bites my lip and my mouth opens in pain. He slips his tongue in my mouth. Before this gets anywhere I need to end it. I quickly pull away. "What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" He asks hurt evident in his voice. "Sorry I'm just not ready for that kind of kiss yet. That was my first kiss, and I didn't want to rush it. Plus I'm a Christian I don't want it getting too heated." He raises his eyebrows and nods.

He then scoots over to the other side of the couch. "It's not like I can't cuddle." Did he really think that he couldn't touch me? He smiles and quickly scoots back over to my side. "Good because after that I don't think I would be able to keep my hands off you. Just not anywhere you don't want me to." He says calmly. I smile because he is letting me take it slow and he's not forcing anything on me.

He slides his arm around my waist and pulls me into his side. Then we lay down. My head is on his chest and our legs are tangled together. He kisses my forehead then my nose, and lastly my lips. I could get used to this.

He occasionally kisses my temple. Sometimes even my lips. Their soft little kisses. I feel my eyelids begin to droop. Before I fall asleep I hear Niall start singing his solo in 18. It's low Andy perfect. I love falling asleep in his arms.