Chapter 25

Next day

Evermore's P.O.V.

     I wake up the next morning with a. Huge smile on my face. I'm GOING TO IRELAND! I jump out of bed and finish my packing. Then I run over to nialls room and see him still sleeping. I quietly make my way to his suitcase and finish his packing. It was kinda awkward when I had to fold some more of his underwear into the bag. I'm going to be doing that a lot more when we get married so might as well get used to it.

     I decided to be a good fiancé and cook breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and pull out the bacon, eggs, and sausage. I personally hate sausage but Niall loves it so I'm gonna make him some. While I'm cooking that up I decide to make muffins.

      In the midst of putting the muffin mix in the pan I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I smile. "Thank you for packing my luggage and making breakfast. I love you." He says in his groggy morning voice. I smile then turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "Your quite welcome my dear! But I need to finish with the muffins." I kiss him quickly then turn back around.

     He doesn't let go of my waist though. He just sets his head on my shoulder and kisses my cheek. "I'm gonna watch you from here." He says a smirk evident in his voice.

     I giggle and continue. This is going to be a long morning. After twenty minutes the muffins are finally finished. Did I mention I'm afraid of the oven so I had to get niall to take them out.

     He takes them out and I put them on a cute plate. We finish eating minutes later. I run to my room and pick out what I'm going to wear for the plane.

     I'm not going to wear makeup and Niall got us a first class flight. But I still want to be comfy.

     I slip on my grey joggers and my maroon colored one direction tshirt. Grab my paper airplane necklace and slip it on. My hair is naturally this way so I leave it in its big curls.

     I go to my closet and pick out my black hi top Jordan's. My look is complete! I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I smile to myself then grab my carry on bag.

    I love this bag because Niall got it for me for my birthday in November and it's everything I wanted. It's a jansport type bag with stitch all over it. I absolutely love it!

     I walk out and see a smiling Niall. His hair is flat in his head. "I don't feel like quiffing it up today." I smile at him. "You're handsome either way." He smiles at me then looks at my outfit. His smile grows wider. "I love your shirt and necklace! And can I borrow those shoes some time?"

     I also forgot to mention that Niall and I are the same shoe size. Yeah that means he has a bigfoot in women's but a small one in men's. I wear an 11.

     "Of course you can! As long as you promise not to scratch them up." I point a finger in his face he just bites it. "Ow!" I yelp in pain.

     He chuckles then walks into the bathroom and brushes his teeth. I just stand there admiring him. He has gotten so much taller in the last couple months. I'm quite happy about it. That means I'm not the same height as him any more.

     I always had a struggle adjusting to how tall I was when I was a kid. Now I hate being tall. Yeah it's good for basketball and trying to reach things but it gets annoying when you're the tallest person out of all your friends.

     I mean I'm even taller than Louis. Well everyone is but that's besides the point. Yeah Harry is six foot tall but I still feel giant.

     I was snapped back into reality when Niall kissed my cheek. "You're not too tall. Your height is gorgeous." How did he know I was thinking about that?