Constant 「Skie」

I nuzzled my nose into her neck, smiling against it.

"You're still my pillow~" I teased, allowing my eyes fall shut.

"I figured." She sighed, leaning her head against mine. "But your skull doesn't make much of a pillow for me."

"But you also aren't sleeping." I retorted. "You're supposed to protect me."

"Yeah, and I'll feed you to the zombies when they come."

"Hey! That's mean! What did I do to you?!"

"You're currently breaking my shoulder."

"Well, too bad."

I sighed against her skin, steadying my breathing as I began to fall into a dream, but my tranquility was abruptly disrupted when I heard Alex begin to whisper, launching a conversation. I couldn't hear much being said between them, giggles mostly, but a few things were catching my attention. They'd mentioned my name a few times, mainly Kari, and even a bit of arguing happened. I didn't understand how two people could fight over someone so much. There wasn't really anything outstanding about me, yet I had two options to choose from without trying, although it had gotten me kicked out of my own house. I didn't see how somebody could view it as a disgusting thing for a girl to love another girl. It was natural, you were born with it, and it wasn't your fault. If anything, you had society to blame for being so judgmental.

I soon realized that the two had said their goodnights, Alex obnoxiously snoring minutes later. I smiled at the fact, seeing I could now have a bit of alone time with Kari, although I was still exhausted.

"We good..?" I mumbled into her shoulder, squinting my eyes open.

"Probably..." She replied, exhaling.

A smirk glided across my face as I lifted my head up, throwing my arms around her to pull her into a hug, which ended up having us just fall over.

"So..." I breathed into her ear, causing her to squirm. "What are we going to be talking about?"

"S-stuff..."

"What stuff..?"

I felt her hand grip my side, pulling my shirt which allowed me to guess she wanted me to stop.

"Let me ask again..." I surrendered, lifting myself up to gaze into her eyes.

"What stuff..?"

~

[A/N]: IM BEING SO NICE WITH ALL THESE SCENES OMFG LOVE ME ALREADY

(Don't mind any mistakessssss)