Communication? Ha. 「Kari」

*author note: I recently read other wattpad stories by people (I forgot) but if my writing style changes, I sorry. I feel like I wrote too complex-y (Google told me that's a word?)*

After those mumble words some call speech left the creases of my mouth, I did a little snorting sound, ya know, similar to a little piggy, and my god, I believe I achieved the impossible. After I had laughed at my own actions, I was instantly pushed to the side by the older woman, which broke my eye contact with the girl, and led me into the kitchen. "You need to eat something dear, you must be starving!" I was kind of embarrassed by this point. I had this girl who could be helping me but instead was just giggling back in the living area of this house. That bitch was giggling at me. I was a bit mad and irritated, as much as I could be at least, since I was weak and didn't dare waste my energy source on thinking.

Ha.

I realized that I had been zoned out for a while now, and when I snapped back into reality, the woman had a huge plate of mixed vegetables and fish for me, with a side of rice of course. "Eh... I don't really.." She was looking at me... so... lovingly.... like she actually cared for me. "O-okay." I managed to say as I lifted up my chopsticks and began shoving my face with food. I hadn't realized how hungry I was. She smiled at me as I ate, which made me feel like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

After finishing the meal, I leaned back against the chair in a casual manner and noticed the girl from earlier was sitting on a cushioned chair in the living area looking at her mobile phone, one of the new iPhones I would assume. That's when I realized how beautiful she really was. She had black hair that shot down to about waist length that contrasted with her pale, white skin that glistened in the light from the lamp. Her eyes, a deep brown that shimmered as if waves of chocolate. Sure, I had seen a few pretty girls in my day, but I never thought of them any more than that. I had a few boyfriends before I came to Japan for school. I mean "a few" as in more than I needed. Of course I wasn't really into the concept of "love," but I thought that it was nice to have someone you could depend on. That's what love was, right? Maybe I could start going to school again and ask her to help me out, ya know, "fitting in." Ha. I just realized that I had assumed she would actually talk to me. She doesn't seem like the talkative type, so if anything, she'll try to isolate herself from me by ignoring me.

Fun times for sure.