Chance 「Kari」

"Hey, is this cute?" I asked, holding up a silky graphic tee.

"Depends on what your definition of cute is." She sighed. "Personally, no."

"I'm not asking for your personal opinion. In a teenager's point of view, please."

"Hmm. Maybe a seven out of ten."

"Are you IGN now?"

"Maybe."

"Sureee." I huffed, using my sling as a rack for my items and sliding the hangers on the opposing rack back and forth, examining the shirt styles and designs. "What size pants do you think they'll need?"

"Well, they are skinnier than you, so they probably can't wear any of your old jeans."

"Offensive."

"But you can't deny that it's the truth."

"You're supposed to love your daughter!"

"Where did that come from, exactly?"

"It's my defense mechanism. I thought you had remembered. Sniffle."

"Why did you say sniffle at the end?"

"I must verbally express my actions and emotions to the world..!"

"Whatever, weirdo."

I continued browsing the various racks of clothes until I hit the last, a handful of hangers in my palm and many weighing down my sling.

"I think I'm done." I smiled, handing her a bundle of hangers. "Did you solve the pants issue?"

"Maybe. I got a few different sizes just in case. You think that'll be good?"

"Yeah, hopefully."

~

[A/N]: hngh guys i am on a quest for pop tarts rn wish me luck. love you all <3 and ONTO THE NEXT CHAP MY CHILDREN! And as always, sorry for any mistakes x3