Corners 「Kari」

I followed Skie into the red corner of the room, gripping the bottom of my gun as we rushed passed the walls.

"When do we start?" I asked, tapping my shoes on the padded flooring.

"There's probably a sound that goes off, so don't worry. We need to have a plan anyway."

"I'll leave you to that."

"You'll have to help though!"

"Fine..." I sighed, leaning against the wall as she bit her lip, obviously brainstorming something.

"If I distract her will you try to get the base on the right?" She asked, pointing.

"Yeah I guess." I mumbled, lifting my gun to my shoulder.

A buzzer sounded loudly, startling me, and Skie ran for the other side of the room. I awkwardly began my way over to the right, attempting to locate the target I needed to shoot. I was starting to get tired as I made my way through the walls, eventually being met by an open area.

"Bingo." I whispered, aiming my gun at the target.

"Oh," A voice echoed, causing me to jump. "Hi there."

"Hi...Alex." I muttered, turning to face here. "How the weather doin'?"

"Just fine." She smiled, raising her weapon. "Same for you I'd guess."

"Please don't." I begged, holding my arm up.

"Why not?"

"I'll give you my candy."

"But I can just get it if I win. What's the point?"

I could see Skie in the distance, jumping around corners hopelessly searching for the person directly in front of me.

I sighed loudly, noticing her look at me, here eyes widening.

"Hey, Alex." I smirked. "Look."

"What? You aren't going to fool me that easily."

"No, seriously, look." I pointed directly behind her. "See?"

"Oh- shit."

~

[A/N]: omfg this chap so l8 sry ;-; I got distracted still love me plz <3 sRY for any mistakes ;~;