Decisions 「Skie」

We exited the principal's office silently, momentarily glaring at each other, and walking our own opposite paths.

I had trusted Alex as long as I had known her. She was a cheery, trustworthy girl who you could always depend on to turn your day right around. We had been close friends, willing to fight together. No matter what the situation may be or what we may face, she was always there for me, and I tried to be the same person she was for me. But seeing that side of her, the one who lied and fought desperately to get her way, wasn't the one I had known and been accustomed to. I didn't like that face of Alex. Seeing her being pushed to her limit and desperately breathe forth her last breaths as she new she had been beaten.

That wasn't the Alex I knew.

It wasn't like her.

She wasn't like that, right?

She wouldn't lie to me.

We were too close for her to lie to me,

...right?

Sure... I still hated her quite a bit for teasing me, but I didn't really 'hate' her. It was more of a friendly rivalry than anything, but we learned to get along, and we eventually became more friendly with each other. Over the years, we had been close and had never strayed far from each other, so I guess me suddenly having Kari around made her go ballistic. That still wasn't a reason for her to try to kill someone, though.

I was jolted out of my thought by the yelling of the teacher.

"Skie!" He yelled sternly.

"Yess-ir?" I stuttered, standing up from my seat. I was startled by the loudness of his voice and could hardly focus.

"Just wanted to wake you up." He smirked. "Page 538, in the literature textbook."

I smiled sheepishly, allowing him to walk off.
I couldn't let this bother me this much.

I needed to approach them both and decide who I trusted more.

~

[A/N]: Hey guys :D Sorry for such a boring chapter today, but you really get to see the bond between Alex and Skie that was so strong before Kari came along. How do you think Skie is going to approach them, and how will they react? Or is Skie just overreacting altogether and they both will work together to be a friendship circle?
*eyebrow swivel*
Hue hue.