Comebacks 「Kari」

"A bit pushy, are we?" Skie smirked, wrapping her hand around the back of my neck before pulling me down next to her.

"W-what are you doi-"

"Shush." She mouthed, clasping her hand over my lips.

I eyed her intently, as she had immobilized the movement of my neck. She wasn't giving me any reason to follow her orders in the first place, so I was incredibly tempted to disobey her, but at the same time, I was too scared to do so.

"I see you girls are already in bed." Mom's voice pronounced clearly, causing my face to redden on cue. "I'll go ahead and switch the light off."

"Goodnight." Skie smiled, lifting her head up to face my mother while wrapping her arms around me through the fabric.

"Nighty night!" Mom replied, flicking the switch on the wall and making her way down the hall.

Skie slowed her breathing for a moment before gasping for air, proceeding to let out a sigh afterwards.

"One down." She grinned, letting go of my hips. "Then you can join me, alright?"

"Fine..." I huffed, pushing myself away from her before nudging myself into my own sleeping bag. "If she doesn't hurry up I'm going to go get her and force her in here. Where is she, anyway?"

"I think she's still in the kitchen. I don't know if she's left since Mom has."

"So she's still eating? Or is she just sitting there?"

"Dunno. Why don't you check?"

"Oh, boo."

"Boo?"

"Yeah, boo. You aren't any fun."

"Insulting me doesn't get you out of having to go check on her."

"Alright, I'll go."

~

[A/N]: yay I'm still dying Wah help my poor soul but good news I played allllll the supa smash bros with da bae and it was so much fun hue hue shh

Sorry for any mistakes :3