Arrival 「Kari」

"Come on, children!" My dad yelled across the court, alarming me. "It's time to go!"

I smiled sheepishly at Skie, standing from my chair.

"Let's go." I called, tapping her shoulder gracefully and waiting for her to stand. "Dad's patience is almost nonexistent."

"Hand." She mumbled, looking up at me.

"At your service~" I teased, stretching my arm for her to grasp my palm. I received a glare in return as she stood up, using me as a support. We walked together, her hand in mine as we neared my father. He appeared to have woken Alex, seeing she was standing next to him, looking annoyed.

"Took you two long enough." She whined, staring daggers into us secretly.

"Shut up." Skie mumbled, clutching my hand. She had been acting so childish ever since she'd left with us, and I was quite fond of it's companied cuteness.

"Let's go, girls." Dad blurted, breaking up the battle that was yet to come. "No time to waste!"

They both sighed in unison, as if connected, and followed him as we headed to the security scanner and proceeded through. We pushed ourselves through more crowds as we neared the plane, scanning our tickets and entering the doorway. My dad led us to the back up the plane, allowing us to sit in whatever order as long as we used our reserved seats.

"Can I sit with you?" Skie whispered into my ear, standing in the isle alongside me.

"Sure." I smiled, grabbing her hand and leading her to a set of seats.

"Hey dad!" I yelled. "Skie's sitting with me, okay?"

I heard a loud huff escape from Alex as she sat in the opposing set of seats with my father.

"Alright!" He smiled. "Just don't get physical up in here. We don't want to be kicked off."

I blushed deeply, unsure of the meaning of his words, but taking them the most perverted way possible.

"S-shut up!"