Possibilities 「Kari」

My heart raced as I slyly opened the Facebook Messenger app, curiosity overtaking me. It would've been rude to ask Skie to check his message for me, and I didn't want her to get mad at me for not being over him yet.

"Hurry up." Alex groaned, leaning back in her seat. "It's almost done loading."

"A-alright." I stuttered nervously, opening the conversation. "One second."

I skimmed over the message, sighing in relief. It seemed to be nothing more than an apology, so I'd have Skie read it later. Tapping the home button, I quickly slid the screen over, opening the camera app.

"Alright!" I grinned, slowly inching over towards Skie. "Are you ready?"

"Yep." She sighed, turning herself to face me. "Took you long enough."

"Shut up and put the chip in your mouth."

"But you're supposed to do that."

"I will, so just do it."

"Fineeee."

The chip glided along her bottom lip as she slid half of the salty cracker into her mouth, holding it in place with her teeth.

"Dere." She mumbled through it. "Now wat?"

"You'll see."

I scooted even closer to her, sliding the edge of the other side of the chip onto my lip, looking up to her to check if it was okay. She smiled, as best she could, and bit the chip in half, quickly pecking my lips as the Thomas the Train theme song began playing. I had tapped the camera button in secret, but her sudden actions had startled me, ruining it in the process.

"Finally!" She sighed, turning around as if nothing had happened as a deep blush grew across my cheeks.

"Yeah...finally."

~

[A/N]: SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ;~; I'VE BEEN IN BED ALL DAY BC I CAN BARELY MOVE. Anyway.... Yay kisses :D? Kinda? No? I dunno. Anyway, next chap :3 boopity boop