Guest 「Kari」

"Oh- hai mom!" Skie shouted as she shot upwards, face flustered from embarrassment. "Sup?"

"Oh, shut up." She sighed. "Just tell me who the girl is."

"Alex. Remember?"

"The girl who you got in trouble with?"

"Yeahhh..."

She glared at Alex for a moment, sighing yet again and signaling us up the stairs toward the apartment. We both followed, struggling to drag the extra weight along, and entered through the doorway. The scent of cologne flooded through my nose as we stepped through, burning me on the inside. Words were nonexistent as we passed through the hallway and proceeded to rest Alex onto the couch, propping her up.

"Go get a blanket, Skie." She breathed, continuing to adjust Alex.

"Wait-" Skie started.

"Now!"

"Just tell me why you hate me, mom, please!"

"Get a fucking boyfriend and that'll tell you!" She screamed, causing Skie to flinch and roll her eyes.

"Whatever."

They walked separate ways, Skie slowly climbing the stair upwards to the closet, and her mom heading to the kitchen, nearing the cabinets.

I awkwardly plopped myself down onto the arm of the couch, brushing dust off my pants from earlier's 'incident', and twiddling my thumbs nervously.

Minutes passed and there was no sign of either party. I decided to start heading upstairs to check on Skie, seeing she would be more welcoming. I sighed, grasping the door handle and twisting it slightly, only to be greeted by an opposing force. I jumped as Skie rushed out the door, placing her finger to my lips and shushing me. My eyes widened as she pushed me back against the wall with her, causing me to blush furiously.

"W-what's wrong?!" I managed to whisper under my breathless state.

"There's a guy sleeping in my bed right now, apparently."

~

[A/N]: oh shit! Who's the guy?!?! Idk man. *looks away* maybe it's Justin Bieber or something. Is that how you spell his name? Idk. What does this guy have to do with Skie? Is it her dad? A mystery man? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! I'm hyper, sorry. If this chap is bad/short, I'm sorry. I've had a headache all day and I was a bit emotional today for personal reasons •3• also, thx for 5k+ reads! Much appreciated!