Crunch 「Kari」

Plopping myself onto the cushioned couch, I tore into the plastic, popping a chip into my mouth.

"Want one?" I asked, holding the bag out to Alex as she seated herself into the chair across from mine. She gazed into the opening for a few minutes, as if she'd been fully absorbed within it, before finally fishing a single chip out.

"Thanks," she mumbled as she bit off a chunk of the oval. "But it's your fault if I get fat."

"We'll see." I smiled, pulling it back to my body to remove another piece.

I glanced over my shoulder to notice my mother entering the room, Skie following shortly behind with a noticeably reddened face.

"Oh god." I sighed, placing the bag on the table centered in the room. "What have you done to the innocent child?"

"Pfft." Alex blurted, laughing in the process. "Innocent nothing. Anything but."

"She's so meaaaaan!" Skie whined, burying herself face-first in the couch cushions. "She wouldn't let me have any beer!"

"You don't need it anyway." I chuckled, pulling her over to me. "You're dangerous already. Who knows what you'd do when alcohol is in your system."

"I'd be fun~"

"Ha. Ha ha ha ha...no. You might as well already be drunk."

"You're meaaaaan! You and your mom bothhhh!"

"Whatever. Just keep whining and no movie"

She kept her mouth shut, sprawling out onto the couch, using my lap as a headrest.

"I'm going to bed girls." My mom yawned, trotting down the hallway. "Yell if you need me. Oh, and don't stay up too late! I want us to go buy more supplies tomorrow."

"Alright!" I yelled, waving to her as she turned her back. "Goodnight!"

"Night~"

"Niiiiiight~" Skie groaned, burying her face into my lap.

"You aren't the one sleeping," I breathed, flicking her forehead. "So shut up."

~

[A/N]: OMFG SORRY THIS IS UP SO LATE MY MOM MADE ME GO TO THE MOVIES ;-; I'm soooo sawwie. Anyway, yay nothing happened •3• booop. there will be progression eventually, trust me. Oh, and did you notice Skie's change in character? She and Kari kinda swapped personalities •^• why do you think dis happendededed? Hmmmmm.... The plot develops further....