Progression 「Skie」

"I'll just tell him you're head over heels for him." I joked, nudging her side.

"N-no! Don't! Please." She stuttered adorably.

"Why?"

"Misunderstandings."

"Oh." I groaned. "True. It'd be funny though."

"Only to you with your sick sense of humor."

"Whatever, Ms. Judger."

"Shut up."

I sighed, readjusting my position in my seat, and placing my thumbs on the keyboard. I played the many scenarios in my mind, from good to bad, my cover being blown more than wanted. Both lying and truth would eventually stab me in the back, something that definitely wasn't desired. I needed a single, successful attempt, but even that seemed impossibly rare.

I looked over to Kari, her face incredibly pale and lifeless. I knew she was probably thinking of how many ways I could screw this up for her, and how much she could hate me because of it. I bit my lip, debating whether to speak or not, but decided it probably wouldn't change the outcome of anything.

"...I don't really know what to say..." I mumbled.

"Welcome to my world." She retorted shamelessly.

"Can I change your attitude toward him?"

"What do you mean? I already hate him."

"Oh-" I smiled. "That's new. Then you won't mind."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Ah, nothing much." I smirked, swiftly typing the snobbiest message I could imagine coming out of her mouth.

"Hey- wait- Skie, what are telling him?!"

"Just gonna say that you think he's a dick and needs to get some manners before you'll talk to him again."

~

[A/N]: heyo! Still haven't started on my project >3> kill me now. Also, Skie is a badass now, holy cheese and crackers. I promise I'll do my project, my children, don't worry. It may be finished the day it's due, but it will be done.